Activate HGTV GO at watch.hgtv.com/activate on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV with step by step process.
Discovery, Inc. has added another feather to its crown with HGTV pay TV. Originally Home & Garden Television, HGTV broadcasts primarily reality programming. Subscribers to HGTV can enjoy a variety of content related to home and real estate.
HGTV is available to approximately 96 million households in America. It surpassed CNN to become the third most-watched cable channel, behind Fox News and ESPN. This staggering figure speaks volumes about its huge popularity.
Those looking for the correct steps to stream the best HGTV shows should read through the blog and be equipped with the steps to activate HGTV on different streaming devices using the official watch.hgtv.com/activate page.
HGTV’s programs will be a great choice if you or someone in your family are deeply in love with the home and want to make it more valuable. They mainly focus on renovations, home-buying, and other reality shows. What are you waiting to do? Subscribe to HGTV to get the app on your streaming device at work. This is how you can start watching your favorite shows, and how to make your home stand out.
Activate HGTV on Roku using watch.hgtv.com/activate
Before you start learning how to activate HGTV for Roku, ensure that you have an active Roku account, Roku userID and password, and a fast internet connection. These are essential for the next step.
- Connect your Roku device to the Wi-Fi.
- Use your username and password to log into your Roku account.
- Next, visit the channel store to find the HGTV App.
- Enter the HGTV keyword and you’ll see the results.
- Add the channel to your Roku channel list, and launch it.
- An activation code will aware.
- Now, open the browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Navigate to watch.hgtv.com/activate
- Enter the code into the field.
- Enjoy your HGTV show
Note: To activate your device and computer, both must be connected to the Internet.
Activate HGTV on Apple TV using watch.hgtv.com/activate
What credentials are required to activate HGTV for your Apple TV? A high-speed wireless connection is required, along with an iTunes username and password and a service or cable provider login ID. These items will allow you to follow the steps below.
- Switch on your Apple TV to begin the process.
- Look for the Home & Garden Television app in the Apple App Store.
- After finding the file, proceed with the download. You may be asked to enter your iTunes username or password in order to download the file.
- To activate the HGTV App, enter the username and password for your cable provider.
Activate HGTV on Amazon Fire TV using watch.hgtv.com/activate
Amazon Fire TV Stick users can stream popular shows from Home & Garden Television. These are the steps:
- You must ensure that the Amazon Fire TV Stick device has been turned on and connected to high-speed Wi-Fi.
- To download the HGTV App, go to the Amazon Store
- Start the app by completing the download process.
- The activation code will be displayed.
- It is important to take notes and then open your browser.
- Type in watch.hgtv.com/activate or hgtv.com/firetv.
- If prompted, enter the activation code and click the ” ACTIVATE button.
- The screen should display a message congratulating you.
How to Activate HGTV on Samsung Smart TV at watch.hgtv.com/activate?
HGTV content can also be streamed to Samsung Smart TV. You can activate HGTV on Samsung Smart TV using the following methods.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV, and then go to the channel shop to find the HGTV App.
- After finding the channel, add it to your channel list and launch it.
- On the screen will be displayed a unique activation code. It is important to keep it safe for future reference.
- On your computer or smartphone, open your favorite web browser and navigate to watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- The activation code you have already saved will be asked for.
- In the required field, enter the activation code.
- Click the ” ACTIVATE button.
Enter the details of your cable provider, such as user ID and password. Refresh the page to see the channel icon in the channel list.
Activate HGTV on Android & IOS using watch.hgtv.com/activate
You can also view the HGTV Live channel from your mobile device. Android users can download the HGTV App from the Google Play Store to view live TV on HGTV. iOS users should visit the Apple App Store to download the HGTV App to view live TV on HGTV.