Global Television Network offers an official TV Everywhere app that allows you to easily view your favorite TV shows, movies and news.
Corus Entertainment owns the Canadian English-language TV channel, which is second after CTV.
If you want to watch Global TV for free on your streaming device, you must activate the Global TV app using your TV provider credentials at watch.globaltv.com/activate.
Global TV’s official app is compatible with Apple TV and Fire TV as well as Roku and Android TV.
For more information on activating and installing the system, please refer to the following instructions.
Guide to Activate Global TV at watch.globaltv.com/activate
Imagine your family having a great time as you watch Departure, Family Law and Nurses at no additional cost. You can also stream Big Brother Canada or Fishful Thinking, Driving Television, and Powerboat Television if you prefer reality/documentary series. This is amazing!
Moreover, you get to enjoy episodes of Global shows when you activate at watch.globaltv.com/activate using your TV subscription.
So why settle for less when you can get more?
Before you can jump to the activation guide, there are a few things you will need.
- Verify that your TV provider has the correct information for you to sign in.
- Confirm that you have a stable, high-speed Internet connection.
- It is essential to have a compatible streaming platform.
- Get the most recent Global TV app.
- To access Global TV activation page, be prepared with another device: a smartphone or laptop.
- These are the essentials. After you have confirmed all of these details, you can start the activation process.
Steps to Activate Global TV on Fire TV
Can I view Global TV on Amazon Fire TV Totally! Global TV App is available in the Amazon App Store. Here are the steps to install it on your device so you can start watching with family and friends.
- Search for the Global TV App in the Find section on your Fire TV.
- To install the app, select the app you wish to install and then tap the Get button.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open to launch it on your Fire TV.
- You will find activation instructions and a unique code inside the app.
- Open watch.globaltv.com activ URL in a browser on your second device.
- Enter the code, and then press the Continue button.
- Next, choose your TV provider (if prompted), and log in using its login credentials.
- Global TV is now available on Fire Stick devices
Activate Global TV On Android TV via watch.globaltv.com/activate
After signing in with your TV provider credentials, you can watch your favorite episodes and access Live TV programming on your Android TV. These steps will help you activate Global TV on Android TV quickly:
- You can access the Google Play Store directly from your Android TV’s home screen.
- Use the search option on the Play Store to find the Global TV App.
- Next, choose the app you want to install from the results.
- Once the app is installed, click Open to launch it.
- An activation code will be displayed and you will receive instructions.
- Now, leave this screen active and visit watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Click Continue to enter the activation code.
- To activate your TV provider, select the appropriate credentials and sign in.
- Live TV can be accessed on your Android TV.
Roku Channel Store now has the official Global TV app. The following instructions will help you activate the app on your Roku streaming stick or Smart TV in 10 easy steps. So, let’s get started –
- Access the Streaming Channels section of your Roku Home Screen.
- To find the Global TV App, use the Search option.
- Tap the Add channel button and select the app.
- The app will start to install on your Roku devices.
- To launch the app, simply tap the Go to Channel button once it is installed.
- Keep the activation code on your TV’s screen in mind.
- Now, access the Global TV activation link – watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Click the Continue button to enter the activation code for your device.
- Next, choose your TV provider from the available options and then enter its credentials for sign in.
- After logging in, follow the prompts on the screen to activate the account.
Now you can return to your TV and start watching your favorite Global TV programs.
How to get global TV on Apple TV
These are the steps Apple TV users must take to access Global TV App:
- Start App Store on Apple TV. Use the search box to locate Global TV.
- Next, choose the app you want from the search results.
- Next, click on the Get option to start the installation.
- To launch the app, simply tap the Open button after installation.
- An activation link and a one-time code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Now, open watch.globaltv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- On the activation page, enter the code in the appropriate field.
- Next, choose your TV provider and sign in using your account credentials.
- You can now turn on the Global TV app for your Apple TV.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to log in each time I use the Global TV App
No. The app’s validity period is 90 days from the time you sign in. You may need to sign in again if you don’t access the app within 90 days. To avoid having to login again, make sure you only access the app one time every 90 days.
What devices are compatible with the Global TV App
Global TV App currently supports web, Android, iOS and Android TV.
What is the maximum number of people who can simultaneously access Global TV?
You can log in to the same account with five devices or people at once.
It says I’m not in Canada. But, it is true. What can I do to fix it?
You should ensure that your IP address is not modified by any browser extension or proxy. The Global TV app/player might assume that you are in another country. Turn it off, and allow your Canadian IP to be reconnected.