Walmart recently launched a brand new card called the Walmart MoneyCard and you, like a lot of individuals, may be wondering about what this new card’s all about. Does it function like a normal gift card or is Walmart becoming the equivalent of a bank? To activate it, go to the authorized website, walmartmoneycard.com/activate, and complete the activation steps without any problem.
It is the Walmart MoneyCard MasterCard that comes from Green Dot Bank, a registered trademark owned by Green Dot Corporation. MasterCard can be issued through the company under a license obtained from MasterCard International Incorporated. If you wish to purchase the Walmart MoneyCard MasterCard, you must be 18.
How do you apply to get the Walmart MoneyCard?
How about making use of the Walmart MoneyCard to take advantage of one of the many benefits and perks? Awesome! You can make payments more secure and convenient than cash when you have an account that is pre-paid. Also, you can earn cashback (3 percent cash back at walmart.com) and receive your money earlier for ASAP direct deposits earning interest at 2% for deposits (APY) and cash reloads for free, buy debit cards for your entire family members, and add funds from a different account, with no fees for recurring charges or live chat to customer support.
You are not limited to using the Walmart MoneyCard at the Walmart store, but you can also use it with the Visa debit card anyplace you’re able to use it. If your card gets lost or stolen, you must inform the authorities. You can cancel the card and demand a replacement.
To get the most out of these benefits and features Apply for a MoneyCard. There is no need for an identity check or bank statement. If you’d like to avail the benefits listed above then you should apply for a MoneyCard today. Here’s how you can apply to get one:
The process for applying for your Walmart money Card is more effective when you apply via applying online and not pay the cost of issuing cards. Your card is shipped to you within 7-10 business days. You can also purchase the Walmart MoneyCard at every check-out lane at your local Walmart for a $3 Issuance Cost. The money will be credited to you upon the payment.
- Visit the Walmart MoneyCard website at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/.
- Click “Sign Up Now” from the “Sign to sign up right today” button.
- The redirection will take you to a different page on which you have to input the following information “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Address”, “Apartment or Unit#”, “Zip Code”, “Mobile Number”, “Email”, “Social Security Number” as well as “Date on which you were born (MM/DD/YYYYY).”
- Since all information is verified, you need to ensure that the information listed above is accurate.
- Select the checkbox next to “I accept to receive automated marketing texts or calls …” and more.
- Choose “Continue” in the dropdown menu.
In 7-10 business days, you will receive your card by email.
How do you activate your Walmart MoneyCard?
If your brand-new Walmart MoneyCard is got, it’s time to begin using it in a variety of stores. This activation is done on the internet, i.e. through walmartmoneycard.com/activate, through the approved web portal.
- Visit the page for activation.
- The system will prompt you to input the details of your credit card into the following form.
- Find and enter the 16-digit card number into the right field.
- Input the expiration date and the CVV.
- To view the online directions to access the online instructions, click the “Next” click.
- In a matter of minutes, you’ll be in a position to activate your credit card.
You’ll keep the track of all purchases with the Walmart MoneyCard after creating your account and activating the card. To activate your account, head to your online account and sign in to your account using Your Online User ID, and password. Click on the “Log in” button then you’re all set!
Get started using your card today to win more exciting prizes, such as winning $1,000.
You can also contact Walmart in order to verify your account by calling (888)280-8273 or 1-877-937-4098 to get assistance. Keep the new card numbers in your wallet in case you need them in the process of completing the activation process.