TravelChannel.com is an American television channel. It is a subsidiary to Discovery. The Travel Channel broadcasts documentaries, and reality programs, and the most popular travel education channel worldwide over the past three decades.
You can now stream Travel Channel via satellite or cable TV providers through a streaming device. So, to stream Travel Channel on your streaming device, you will need to activate it at watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Travel Channel via watch.travelchannel.com/activate
This article will show you how to activate Travel Channel on Roku Fire TV, Apple TV, and other streaming devices with your cable TV provider subscription. Learn how to stream Travel Channel using streaming services such as Sling TV, DirecTV Now and Playstation Vue.
Activate the Travel Channel on Roku
To activate the Travel Channel app on Roku, you will need an activation code. To activate the Travel Channel app for Roku, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your TV and Roku streaming devices to get started.
- Click the home button in your Roku remote.
- Now, select the Roku channel store from your TV screen.
- Click on the Add Channel button and search for Travel Channel App.
- The Roku home screen will now display the Now Travel icon
- Tap the Travel channel and you’ll see a 7-digit activation number on your TV screen.
- Open travelchannel.com/roku on your computer or smartphone.
- In the box, enter the activation code and click ACTIVATE.
- To activate your TV provider, select it from the list.
Roku Channel Store
Roku is a streaming device that has been around since the beginning. It is a leader in performance and one of the most trusted. Roku also has its own channel store, the Roku Channel Store. Here you can add and stream channels such as Travel Channel, Pluto TV or Tubi TV.
You can watch Travel channel on Roku without having to connect to cable by subscribing other streaming services like FuboTV and DirecTV.
Activate the Travel Channel on Amazon Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV. Navigate to the home screen by pressing and holding the home button (or the home icon) on the remote.
- Go to the app store, and search for Travel Channel. If manual browsing is not enough to locate the app, you can use the Search option.
- Select the Travel Channel icon from the search results.
- Click Install once you have landed on the app’s preview screen.
- Wait for the installation to be completed.
- Launch the Travel Channel app after installation.
- Now, your TV screen will display an activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to the activation page of the Travel Channel – watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- In the prompt field, enter the activation code and click the “ACTIVATE!” button.
- Select your TV provider from this list.
- Your Amazon Fire TV can now show you your favorite Travel Channel shows.
Apple TV: Activate the Travel Channel App
To enjoy the most popular entertainment shows, such as The Dead Files and Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern or Mysteries At the Museum, you can activate Travel Channel on Apple TV.
- First, visit the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the search option to locate the Travel Channel app.
- Click GET on the app preview page to install the application onto your Apple TV.
- Open the application after installation.
- On your TV’s screen, you will see an activation number. Copy the activation code.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Travel Channel activation page – watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- In the prompted box, enter the activation code and click the ACTIVATE button!
- Next, choose your cable TV provider. Follow the prompts to activate the service.
- Travel Channel is now available on Apple TV.
Activate the Travel Channel on Smart TV
Travel Channel is available for almost all Smart TVs on the market. All Smart TV brands also have an app store where you can download applications. You can, for example, download the application to your LG Smart TV from the web OS platform. Samsung TV users can also download the app from Samsung App Store.
Follow these steps to activate and install Travel Channel on your Smart TV.
- Go to the appropriate application store for your Smart TV.
- Use the search options to find the Travel Channel.
- Launch the app once the application is installed on your Smart TV.
- Copy the activation code displayed on your TV’s screen.
- Open a web browser on a computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to the watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code into the field provided and click Activate.
- Select your TV service provider among the options.
- Follow the prompts on screen to activate Travel Channel on Smart TV.
There are many ways to watch Travel Channel without Cable
These are the best ways to view Travel Channel without cable TV.
#1 DirecTV Now
AT&T owns DirecTV Now, which offers several packages at an affordable price. You can also watch Travel Channel with no buffering or lagging. You can watch Travel Channel shows on your streaming device by installing DirecTV Now.
#2 Sling TV
Sling TV is a streaming service that brings many channels to your TV via Apple, Amazon Roku and Android. Sling TV lets you stream Travel Channel from any TV without having to sign up for a TV service.
#3 PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue allows you to stream the Travel Channel from your streaming device. This streaming TV service allows you to enjoy the Travel channel in unlimited enjoyment without having to subscribe to a TV provider.
So, these are the steps you need to follow to activate the Travel channel through watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your streaming device.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to download the Travel channel app
Downloading the Travel channel app for your streaming device is free.
Can I access the Travel channel from outside the U.S?
The app crashes unexpectedly. What should I do?
Re-install the application by uninstalling it. If the problem persists please contact the customer service team.
How many days are the remaining episodes on the Travel channel?
The episode’s expiration date is added 28 days prior to its expiration.
Is closed captioning possible on the Travel channel?
Yes. Yes. Closed captioning is available for both live and on-demand episodes.