Green Dot Corporation offers Go2Bank, a simplified and easy-to-use banking service. Customers can save time and money, while the bank helps them improve their financial health. FDIC insurance means your money is protected up to the maximum limit. Go2Bank also offers a Go2Bank card, which is a regular credit card that allows you to make monthly payments and has a credit limit. You will need to activate your Go2Bank credit cards on the go2bank.com/activate webpage. Follow the below instructions to activate your Go2Bank card on go2bank.com/activate.
Guide to Activate your Card on the go2bank.com/activate Page
To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the activation page of Go2Bank card using the URL – go2bank.com/activate.
Once you reach the activation page for Go2Bank, enter your Go2Bank email address and password in the fields that appear and then press the Login button. You will be logged into Go2Bank.
After logging into your Go2Bank account you will be prompted to follow the prompts on the screen to activate your credit card.
Important: Keep your card details close by as you will be asked to enter them during activation.
After activating your Go2Bank card, you will be able to use it for any purchases or payments in-store and online.
These are the steps you need to take to activate your credit card via the go2bank.com/activate webpage. If you forget your Password or Email Address for your Go2Bank Account, click or tap the “Trouble Logging In” option on the activation page.
- When you select “Trouble Logging In”, you’ll be presented with the following options in a small window:
- Forgot your email address
- Reset your password
- You can choose the Forgot email address option if you forget your email address. This will take you to the next screen. Here you will need to enter 16-digit card numbers, CVVs, expiration dates (MM/YY) and the last 4 digits SSN. Next, click the Continue button to continue the process.
- If you forget your password, you can choose the “Reset password” option. This will take you to the next screen. Enter your email address into the field, and then press the Continue button. You will be asked to follow the prompts on the screen to reset your password.
- This is how to easily reset/recover your Go2Bank password/email address. You can also contact Go2Bank customer service if you have any questions regarding activating your Go2Bank credit card.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Go2Bank using the URL – https://www.go2bank.com/.
- After you have reached the homepage of Go2Bank, scroll down to find the Contact Us option in the Resources section. This will take you to the next screen.
- The next screen will display the various support options available to you in order to get assistance from Go2Bank customer service. You can find answers to most common questions regarding Go2Bank services by using the FAQ option.
- You can also use the “Chat With Us” option to get in touch with a Go2Bank customer service representative. The chat support option can be accessed from 05:00 to 09:00, seven days a week.
- 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM PST, 7 days a week.
These support options allow you to easily reach Go2Bank customer service for any query or concern.