Tennis Channel is owned by Sinclair Television Group, the home of tennis. Tennis Channel was available to over 61.2 million people as of 2019. This is thanks to millions of tennis fans. Tennis Channel features programs and events related to badminton, tennis, and racquetball in the United States as well as around the world.
Tennis Channel is available from nearly all satellite and cable providers in the United States, including Dish Network and DirecTV.
To enjoy live, on demand and TC Plus content, subscribe to Tennis Channel via a TV provider. First, you will need to install the Tennis Channel app on your streaming device and activate it at tennischannel.com/activate to watch your favorite stars playing anytime, anywhere.
Tennis Channel Supported Devices
Are you a user of any of these devices?
Cool! It’s possible to watch your favorite racquet sport on your TV with friends. Make sure your device is connected to the fastest Internet connection available in your area.
Tennis Channel Activation Prerequisites
You must activate the Tennis Channel on any TV-connected device before you can access premium services such as live and on-demand content and more than 1,300 matches from various international tournaments, highlights videos, and player interviews.
These are the things you will need to activate the system.
You will need to have Tennis Channel Plus, or a subscription through a participating TV service provider (Dish Xfinity Spectrum, Spectrum, Verizon Cox, DirecTV and AT&T Uverse).
- Compatible streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, etc.
- High-speed Internet access.
- Tennis Channel accounts
- To access the activation URL, a computer or mobile phone is required.
- Here’s a complete guide to activate Tennis Channel at tennischannel.com/activate.
Activate Tennis Channel Roku
Follow these steps to activate Tennis Channel on Roku.
- You can access the Roku Home screen simply by pressing the home button with your Roku remote.
- Scroll down to Roku Channel Store once you’re on the Home screen
- Search the Roku Channel Store for the Tennis Channel app. You can find the Tennis Channel app in the Sports category.
- After you have found the Tennis Channel app, click the Add Channel button.
- After installation is successful, you can open the app.
- Open the Settings section.
- Press SIGN IN if you have a Tennis Channel Plus Subscription.
- Enter your email address and password, then press CONTINUE.
- You can now watch any channel labeled PLUS.
- Select Tennis Channel if you have a tennis Channel subscription from your cable TV provider.
- An activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Go to the Tennis Channel activation page – tennischannel.com/activate on a phone, tablet, or computer web browser.
- Click CONTINUE to enter the activation code and select your TV provider.
- Log in to your account at TV provider using login credentials
- Follow the prompts on screen to complete activation.
- Tennis Channel is now available on your Roku streaming device.
Use the Activation Code to activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV
Follow the steps below to activate Tennis Channel on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV first and then go to the App store.
- To locate Tennis Channel, go to the Sports category of the App Store or use the Search option.
- After you have found the Tennis Channel app, click Get to install it on your Apple TV.
- Once the installation is complete, return to your home screen and open the app.
- Select the Tennis Channel option in the top menu.
- An activation code will be displayed along with instructions.
- Open a web browser on your tablet, phone, or computer and visit the Tennis Channel activation page – tennischannel.com/activate.
- The registration code will be entered in the field. Select your provider and click the CONTINUE button.
- To activate the device, follow the prompts on the screen.
- Now you can stream Tennis Channel on Apple TV.
- Activate Tennis Channel on Fire TV at tennischannel.com/activate
This is a quick guide to activating the Tennis Channel on Fire TV.
Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Stick Home Screen.
Search for Tennis Channel App in the Amazon App Store.
- To install the app, press the Get button
- Open the app after installation.
- To activate your code, press Tennis Channel in the top menu.
- Visit tennischannel.com/activate on your mobile phone or computer.
- Enter the code and select your TV provider. Click Continue.
- Log in using your account credentials from TV provider. (Contact TV provider if you forgot your TV provider login credentials)
- You are now ready to view live tennis matches, highlights and other shows on your Fire TV.
Subscription to Cable TV: Activate Tennis Channel for Android TV
First, connect your Android TV to high-speed internet. Then, follow these steps to activate Tennis Channel App.
- Look for Tennis Channel in the Play Store.
- To download the app and install it on your TV, click Install.
- To launch Tennis Channel, simply press Open after installation.
- Select Tennis Channel from top menu.
- On your TV’s screen, you will see an activation code and URL.
- Now, open a browser on your computer and access the activation page – tennischannel.com/activate.
- Enter the registration code correctly and select the TV provider. Click the Continue button.
- To complete the process, log in to your TV provider account.
How do I troubleshoot Tennis Channel Activation Problems?
Are you having trouble activating your device? These are some troubleshooting tips.
- Verify your Internet connection.
- Verify that your Tennis Channel account has been linked to your device.
- You can delete the app and reinstall it.
- Before it expires, use the activation code.
Sky Sports on Roku:
How do I subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus?
Did you know that you can get over 4500 live matches and on-demand matches with a valid Tennis Channel Plus subscription? Tennis Channel Plus is $109.99 per annum. Select programs with the PLUS label can be viewed on your TV screen and without any issues.
Tennis Channel Plus Subscribe
You can subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus by following the steps below.
- Visit the Tennis Channel website.
- Click the Subscribe to Plus option at the top of your screen.
- Click SUBSCRIBE if you’re a new user.
- To create a new account, enter your email address and password.
- Click Sign In Here if you’re an existing user who wants to renew or purchase a Tennis Channel Plus subscription.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- The following screen will ask you to enter your payment information.
- This is how to subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus.
Before you start the above steps, make sure you have a valid subscription if you’re a cord cutter. Next, you will need a compatible streaming device such as a Roku or Apple TV. This will allow you to view your favorite tournaments like Wimbledon Primetime and Women’s Tennis.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get the Tennis Channel on Roku
Download the Tennis Channel Everywhere app for your Roku device. Install the app from the Roku Channel Store and activate it at tennischannel.com/activate.
How do I get the Tennis Channel free of charge?
For free access to Tennis Channel, check with your TV provider.