This is great news for movie buffs who love to stream classic movies online. Comcast recently launched TCM streaming services to subscribers of the TCM channel.
Users can now easily access the most recent TCM shows on Roku, Fire TV and Android TV.
You only need to install the TCM App on your device, and then activate it at www.tcm.com/activate with the activation code or credentials of your TV provider.
Guide to Activate TCM App at www.tcm.com/activate
Follow these instructions to learn how to activate and install the TCM app on any streaming device.
Activate TCM on Roku with the Activation Code
- Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option in your Roku home menu.
- Next, click on the Search/Search Channels option in the left-hand panel.
- Start the search by typing “Watch TCM” into the search bar.
- Next, choose the app you want from the search results.
- Click the Add channel button. The TCM app will be downloaded and installed on Roku.
- To launch the app, click the Go to channel button after installation.
- A unique link code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Open a browser on a different device.
- Tap on Roku and enter the activation code at the next screen. Hit the Submit button.
- Next, choose your TV provider and then sign in with its credentials.
- After successful verification of your service provider the TCM app can be linked to your Roku.
Watch & Activate Fire TV with a Pay-TV Subscription
- You can access the Find section by going to the main menu on your Fire TV.
- To locate “Watch TCM”, use the Search option in the Find section.
- Once you have located the TCM app, tap the Get button.
- The app will start installing on your Fire TV.
- To launch the app, click Open after installation.
- Along with the activation link tcm.com/activate, you will receive a registration code.
- To access the TCM activation webpage, open the activation link in a browser.
- On the activation page, select the Fire TV option.
- Next, enter your code and click on Submit.
- Next, choose your TV service provider and log in with the username and password.
- After logging in, follow the prompts on-screen (if applicable).
- Now, the TCM app can be activated on Fire TV.
Install and activate Watch TCM on Apple TV
- You can access the App Store on the Apple TV’s main screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to search for “Watch TCM” and click confirm.
- Next, choose the TCM App from the search results and click the Get button.
- Wait for the TCM App to install your Apple TV.
- Next, select the Open option to launch the app.
- On your TV’s screen, you will see a unique code and activation link. Also, instructions for how to proceed.
- Open a new browser on another device, and go to the TCM activation page at tcm.com/activate.
- Click on the Apple TV button.
- In the prompt field, enter the activation code and click the Submit button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider account credentials.
- TCM programming can now be viewed on Apple TV.
TCM activation on Android TV: tcm.com/activate
- Open the Google Play Store for Android TV.
- Use the search option to find the Watch TCM app on the Play Store.
- Click the Install button to select the TCM App from the search results.
- The app will start downloading and installing on your Android TV.
- After installation, click on Open to launch TCM App on Android TV.
- On your screen will be displayed a one-time authentication code and an activation link (tcm.com/activate).
- Open the activation link now using a browser on your second gadget.
- Next, choose Android TV and enter the code into the field. Finally, tap the Submit option.
- Next, choose your TV service provider (if asked) and log in using your account credentials.
- TCM is now available on Android TV.
Things to Consider
- You should ensure that your internet connection is stable
- To activate TCM, the WiFi speed or hotspot speed must be sufficient.
- If possible, update the software on your streaming device.
- Before the activation code expires, make sure that you enter it.
We hope you find the above guide helpful in activating TCM Channel on your device via tcm.com/activate. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in the comments section.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What devices can the TCM app support?
Amazon Fire TV Stick, Smart TV.
– Roku Streaming Players, Smart TV.
– Android TV
– Android tablets and phones.
– iOS tablets and phones (iPads)
Do you need a satellite TV subscription or cable TV to access Watch TCM
To access the Watch TCM app, you will need a Pay TV subscription.
How do I sign in/access the Watch TCM app?
Remember to keep your Satellite TV or Cable TV account credentials handy. Contact your service provider if you forget your account credentials.
– Choose your service provider from the list at tcm.com/activate.
To link your TV provider, enter the login credentials.
Ensure that your TV provider is a TCM partner.
What movies are available on the Watch TCM App?
The majority of movies that TCM airs are available on the Watch TCM everywhere app. Some titles might not be available due to licensing restrictions.
What length of time do movies stay available on the Watch TCM App?
Movies are generally available in the Watch TCM App for seven days after they air on Turner Classic Movies. The Watch TCM app displays movies within three hours of their airing on the network.