You should know the benefits and how to activate the Skylight ONE Card/ Skylight Paycard if your employer has chosen the Skylight Paycard/ Skylight ONE Card as the next salary. We have created an article on how to log into a Skylight ONE account and how to activate a Skylight Pay Card. Continue reading to learn more.
Skylight ONE and Skylight Pay Cards: Benefits
Here are some benefits employees can get from a Skylight PayCard
Direct Pay Deposit: Employees will be able to deposit their pay directly into their Paycard accounts with this card. No more waiting to cash your check or pay the fee. All employees can access their entire pay.
Use anywhere: The Visa Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit Mastercard can be used to get the Pay Card.
Faster Deposit: Receive your money up to 2 days sooner with Direct Deposit
Online Account: Employees can track their money and transactions online.
Mobile App: Cardholders can manage their finances from anywhere with the Netspend Skylight ONE mobile app. This app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Savings Account: The Skylight Pay Card offers an optional Savings account that allows you to save easily and earn up a 5% Annual Percentage yield. To open a savings account, there is no minimum balance.
These benefits include Anytime Alerts, Payback Rewards and Digital Wallet. You can also check out Mobile Check Loading, Mobile Check Loading, and any other services such as Anytime Alerts. Skylight Pay Card is an excellent option to manage your financial well-being.
Let’s now move on to how to register online and activate your Skylight ONE Card.
How do I register for a SkylightPayCard Login account?
To access online services, users must register for an online Skylight Account. These are the steps:
- Visit the official website at www.skylightpaycard.com.
- Click on the ‘Activate/Register’ button located under the Skylight ONE Card banner.
- You will be redirected directly to the activation page.
- Enter your card information, viz. Enter your card information, including the Card Number and Security code (on the back of your card). Click the “Continue” button.
- Continue by selecting the Register tab
- Enter your SSN and date of birth. Continue to the next step for the registration process.
- After registering successfully, you will be able to access the online services at any time using your login credentials.
Steps to Activate Skylight PayCard at skylightpaycard.com/activate
After registering successfully, activate your Skylight PayCard by following the steps:
- Go to the official website at www.skylightpaycard.com.
- Click on the “Activate/Register” button.
- In the provided space, enter your card number as well as security code. Click the “Continue” button.
- Select the Activate Card tab, and follow the instructions on screen to complete activation.
Once your card has been activated, it is now possible to use it anywhere you like and reap the benefits.
How do I log in to a Skylight PayCard account?
To view transactions, check balances and pay bills online, you can use your Skylight PayCard Account. These are the steps you need to follow in order to log into your account and complete these tasks:
- Visit the official website at www.netspend.com/skylightone.
- Click the Login’ link under the Skylight ONE Card banner.
- Enter your username, password. Click on the “Login” button.
- The screen will display your profile. Access the information you need.
Forgot Password or Username?
If you forget your password or username, you can easily retrieve it. Follow these steps:
- Follow the steps outlined above.
- Under the “Login” button, you will see a link titled “Forgot your password or username?” It is easy to click it.
- If you have forgotten your username, please provide details like email id, card numbers, and CVV. To retrieve your username, click the “Next” button. Or, click the link below to retrieve your username.
- To retrieve your password, please enter your username and email address.
It is easy to retrieve your username or password. For future reference, we recommend that you keep your username and password in writing.
Skylight ONE cards are a paperless payment option that saves both time and money. Both the employee and the employer will benefit from it. It benefits both the employee and the employer. The employee can access their account online, make direct deposits and receive payback rewards. Skylight PayCard is available to all employees, regardless of their status. It covers contract-based, full-time and part-time employees. Employers will have access to the Corporate online portal, where they can manage their employees’ pay deposits and other matters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Skylight PayCard: Who is it?
Netspend offers the Skylight Pay Card and Skylight ONE Card under its Skylight Pay Options Program. This program is intended to assist businesses in moving towards paperless payroll, and give employees a quicker and more convenient method of receiving their salary. BofI Federal Bank issues the card.
How much does the Skylight ONE Card cost?
No. No charges for activating and ordering the Skylight ONE card.
How do I sign up for the Anytime Alerts Service?
You can activate Anytime Alerts by logging in to your online account>> Click the ‘Features>>>Add a mobile number/email id (wherever the alerts will be sent)> Select the appropriate alert type> Click Save>
What ATMs allow you to withdraw cash for your Netspend card?
With your Netspend card, you can withdraw ATMs at no cost from MoneyPass or MetaBank ATMs. There are approximately 61,000 MoneyPass ATMs in the US.
What should I do if my Skylight PayCard gets lost or stolen?
You can immediately report the matter to Customer Service at the toll-free 1-866-387-7363 Online reporting of a lost or stolen card can be done through your account. Login> My Account> My Prepaid Cards> Report Card Lost/ Stolen. You can also order a new card.