If you want to manage your finances in the field or to take advantage of all the benefits and benefits of joining an Serve Account is sure to bring numerous benefits. Do you want to learn more about Serve? You might want to consider applying for an Serve Debit Card.
If you have already received an individual Serve card via mail, you can’t begin using it for shopping or pay bills until after you’ve activated your card by visiting serve.com/activate.
The first step to activate your Serve card involves open an account in case you don’t have one already. Let us guide you through the Serve Card activation process.
How do you set up a new Serve Account?
Take a look at the steps below for how to establish an account for a new one with Serve.
- Start a browser on the internet and then go to Serve Sign to sign up.
- Enter the username of your user. (You will need this username to log into your account at Serve.)
- Next, provide a valid email address. (You will be sent an email to confirm the account).
- Confirm your email address.
- Now, type in the Password and confirm it.
- Click Next.
- Provide your details – First, Last Name & Address.
- Once you’ve entered the data After entering the information, go through it and verify it.
You can activate your Serve Card Online at serve.com/activate (Amex and Visa)
This is a step-by-step procedure for activating your newly acquired Serve Prepaid Credit Card.
- To activate Serve Card Online
- Start your normal web browser and then go to serve.com/activate.
- Enter the login details: Name and password.
- Log in to login to your Serve account.
- Check for the card activation option on your account.
- You will see the Activate Your Card button when you move past the initial notification.
- Select the activate button and input the necessary details like your name or CVV number, card number and the last 4 digits of SSN, and so on.
- After activation of your card After activation, you are able to use it to shop anywhere Serve cards are accepted.
The online service for activating your Serve card is simple. However, if you do not possess access to Internet You can utilize your mobile phone in order to make the activation. This is the standard method for activating your Serve Card. Follow the instructions below.
Steps to activate your Serve Card on phone
- Make sure to keep the Serve Card details in your wallet prior to calling the Customer Service number.
- The Call Server Customer Care (1-800-954-0559) using your mobile number that you have registered.
- Be sure to follow the instructions on the call and then enter your details when asked.
- The account will activate during the date of the call.
Take note that if you own an Serve As You Go Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card to activate it, you can do so by calling 1-833-729-9646.
How do I Register My Serve Card?
Here are some important points to remember before you begin.
- Are you at least 18 years old? If you live in Nebraska or Alabama you must be at the bare minimum 19 years old in order to start an account.
- Additionally, you need to have an email address that is valid. (Make sure that your email address is active.)
- The number on your Social Security Number is required.
If you are able to confirm the above information, go onto the Register Your Card page. Click on Next to initiate the process of registering your card. It’s a three-step procedure that includes Account Setup, Personal Details review Information.
Sign up for your Serve card
Account Setting Up –
- Enter your card’s number as well as CVV details into the required fields.
- Click Next to move to the next step.
Personal Details –
- Here, enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, etc.
- Click Next for the next step.
- After you’ve provided all the necessary details, read them again to make sure you’ve not provided inaccurate information.
Follow the screen-based instructions to finish the procedure.
Serve Card Serve Card Perks and Benefits
You’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits and benefits once your card is activated.
- Purchase Protection
- Fraud Protection
- FDIC Insurance
- Emergency Assistance
- Assistance at the roadside Assistance
Type of Serve Card –
- Serve American Express Prepaid Debit Accounts
- Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Card