Rocket League, a popular vehicular soccer game, was developed and published by Psyonix. It was first released on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. There are also ports for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Rocket League is also known as “soccer but with the rocket-powered car,” and allows you to assign up 8 players to each team. Rocket-powered vehicles allow you to hit a ball into an opponent’s goal to score points.
If you have recently purchased the Rocket League game and want to link it to your platform, you will need to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page. To know how to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Rocket League on rocketleague.com/activate
An Epic Games Account is required to enable the cross-platform progress of the Rocket League. Sign in or create an Epic Games Account to activate your account. Follow these steps to link your Epic Games account to your platform.
- You will need to first open the Rocket League.
- After you launch Rocket League, click the Sign in button to log into your Epic Games account.
NOTE: If you don’t have an Epic Games account, you can click the Create button to create one. No name, email, or password is required.
- After you have logged in to your Epic Games account, go to the activation page. So, open a new tab in the web browser where you have logged into your Epic Games account and navigate to the Rocket League activation page using the URL – rocketeague.com/activate. This will take to you to the Rocket League activation page.
NOTE: If you enter rocketeague.com/activate in the address bar, but it doesn’t help you get to the activation page, consider using the URL – epicgames.com/activate.
- After logging in to Epic Games, you’ll be asked to create a Primary Platform. Your primary platform will serve as your source for progression (XP Levels, Competitive Ranks, Rocket Pass Progress) on all connected platforms. You will need to ensure that your Primary Platform is the one where you make the most progress in Rocket Pass and the highest Competitive Rank.
Balances for Credit and Esports tokens won’t be transferable. After you’ve selected your Primary Platform, you can use your Rocket Pass Progress, XP Level and Competitive rank on all connected platforms.
You will need to choose the Yes option if your platform is set up as your Primary Platform.
You can choose another Primary Platform by selecting No, I have another.
NOTE: If you wish to choose a primary Rocket League platform for your Epic Games account, you will need to visit the rocketleague.com/activate page.
If you’d like, Epic Games allows you to connect additional platforms to its Epic Games account via the company’s account link page. Connect your platforms using your Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo account login information. You can also share your progress with ease.
You can also choose one of these platforms to be your Primary Platform via the linked webpage. Rocket League will not require you to link platforms you have already created with Epic Games.
- You can also unlink your platform to choose a new primary platform if you make a mistake.
- So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page. If you’re still having trouble activating Rocket League using the above information, please contact Rocket League customer service by following these instructions.
- Go to the homepage of Rocket League on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.rocketleague.com/.
- Once you have reached the Rocket League homepage, click or tap the Support link in the top menu section. The next page will appear.
- To find the right information for you, all you have to do is to scroll down.
Rocket League customer service can be contacted quickly to resolve activation problems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How much does the Rocket League cost?
Rocket League is available for free and can be downloaded at the Epic Games Store.
What is the primary platform for Rocket League?
The Primary Platform is where all of the Rocket League progress is stored.
Do you need an Epic Games account to play the Rocket League?
Yes. Yes. Log in with your Epic Games account.
Is Rocket League possible on multiple platforms?
What is the advantage of linking a platform with the Epic Games Account
Once you have linked a platform to your Epic Games account you can unlock the Chopper EG Wheel.