If we are talking about the free government service provider close to your home and the famous ones, the names that come from QLink Wireless and Assurance Wireless always comes on the top. They are at the top list of those who want the free government phone and people have recently noticed an interest in QLink’s free tablet too.
Activate Qlink SIM Card & Tablet
If you’ve received your mobile phone as a result of participation in the Affordable Connectivity Program ACP to get free minutes and data, then you could also have received a SIM card with your phone. If you’ve not received it, you can contact customer service or return the item, or go to QLink’s QLink store near you.
Follow the steps below.
- Turn off you’re mobile first.
- Make use of the SIM card removal tool to eliminate the current SIM or to unlock the SIM slot on the card. The SIM card slot can be situated on the right side or back of the device. Different brands have different technologies to put in the SIM. It’s easy to find.
- Select the appropriate SIM size that will fit the tray of your phone.
- Insert your latest SIM card into the smartphone’s SIM slot.
- Close the tray, then turn to your phone.
In a few minutes, you’ll notice that your phone is connected to a network. By default, it connects to the designated network.
How to Find QLink Phone Number:
Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Locate Settings > Tap About Phone or About Device > Status > Select My Phone Number
- Click on contacts before tapping My Card.
- The mobile phone number you have entered will appear.
To switch to the brand new service you must change your current SIM Card and install the new one that we sent you. Unlocking your phone is a process that will enable your phone to connect to a different network. Even if the phone is fully paid off, it could remain locked.
How do unblock my mobile?
Contact your current service provider for unlocking your telephone. Check that you have the following requirements:
- The phone should be paid for.
- Your phone isn’t able to be reported as stolen or lost.
- Your phone will not be associated with the fraud. After installation, you’ll have access to the biggest 4LTE/5G network!
- Get your free service with your mobile phone within a matter of minutes.
Transfer your phone number to your new phone
What should I do to change the number I have?
To transfer your number, you’ll need to maintain your existing number active. pay any balances that remain on your current service provider Make sure that your phone is locked and no porting plans are in place.
Do I have to retain my temporary phone number?
Yes, you are able to keep the temporary phone number to the newly purchased SIM Card if you would prefer or transfer your current number that you are familiar with using our simple instructions for porting in to connect more easily with your friends and family.
Contact Customer Support?
If you have any questions, please give us an email! Customer Service is open Monday-Friday between 8am and 8pm, in addition to Saturday and Sunday, 9 am-6 pm, EST via 1-(855) 754-6543.
Chat support is available seven all week long, Monday through Saturday, 9am to 12am EST.