Amazon Prime Video app offers a wide range of content that will keep you entertained for hours. It includes series, movies, and documentaries. The Amazon Prime app is compatible with any streaming device, including Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. All you have to do to access the amazing app on these platforms is to activate the Prime Video App at primevideo.com/mytv. Below are the steps to activate and install the Prime Video app on primevideo.com/mytv.
Are you a Prime Video subscriber?
Before you can activate the app on your favorite streaming device, it is essential that you have an Amazon Prime Video subscription. Follow the steps below to learn how to sign-up for Prime Video.
- You can access the signup page for Amazon Prime Video from your smartphone or computer browser.
- Enter your name, email address, or mobile number on the sign-up screen.
- Next, click the Verify mobile number/email button
- Next, you will need to solve the puzzle and then enter the OTP that was sent to your mobile number or email.
- Next, click the Verify button to provide your mobile number (or vice versa) if your email address was provided in the previous step.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to choose your plan (monthly, annual).
- You can pay using any of the options available (Credit Card or Debit Card), as well as Net Banking. ).
- After successful payment, your Prime Video subscription will be activated. You’ll get a 30-day free trial. You will not be charged any fees if you cancel the service before the 30th day. Your money will be refunded.
How do I activate Prime Video App on primevideo.com/mytv Page?
Here are the steps to activate your Prime Video subscription.
- Prime Video App activation on Android TV via primevideo.com/mytv
- Access the Apps > Playstore section by going to the Android TV’s main screen.
- To find Prime Video, use the search option on the Play Store.
- After you have found the app in Play Store, click the Install button to add the app to your Android TV.
- Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch it. Next, click the Sign-in option on the welcome screen.
- You will be presented with a 6-letter registration code as well as the following activation URL – www.primevideo.com/mytv.
- Once you have the code, go to the Prime Video activation page using the activation link.
- Sign in to Amazon Prime Video using your Email/mobile number and Password.
- After signing in, enter the activation code into the box next to the Registration code option. Then click on the Register Device button.
- You can return to your Android TV screen after you have seen the confirmation message.
- Prime Video should refresh the screen and redirect you back to the home screen.
Prime Video App Activation On Roku using primevideo.com/mytv
- Go to the Search section of the Streaming Channels section from the Roku home screen.
- Enter “Prime Video” in the search box to begin the search process.
- Select the Prime Video app from the search results and click on Add channel.
- Let the app be installed on your Roku device.
- Once the installation is complete, click the Go to channel button. To open the app, tap the icon.
- Next, click the Sign-in button on the welcome screen to receive a 6-letter registration number.
- Once you have the code, use this URL www.primevideo.com/mytv on your phone or pc browser to access the Prime Video activation page.
- To sign in, you will need to enter your Amazon Prime Video credentials.
- After signing in, enter your activation code into the field and click on Register Device.
- Once you’re done activating, go back to your Roku-connected TV screen and begin watching your favorite content via the Prime Video app.
Prime Video App on Your Apple TV: www.primevideo.com/mytv
- Open the App Store app from the Apple TV’s home screen.
- Enter “Prime Video” in the search box of the App Store section and click the confirm button.
- Next, choose Prime Video from the search results.
- Next, click on the Get button and the app will be downloaded to your Apple TV.
- To launch the app, simply tap the Open button once it is installed.
- To retrieve an activation code, click on the Sign In button from the app’s welcome screen.
- Keep this screen open and access this activation URL – www.primevideo.com/mytv on your phone/pc browser. This will take you to the Prime Video activation webpage.
- Sign in to Amazon and enter the code into the field.
- Next, click on Register Device and wait for the confirmation message to appear on your screen. This will activate your Prime Video app.
- After verification, you should now be able to access Prime Video on your Apple TV.
Amazon Fire TV Stick: Prime Video App
Prime Video is a product from the same parent company and comes pre-installed with Amazon Fire TV Stick or TV. These steps will activate the app to access the content.
- Start the Prime Video app on Fire TV Stick.
- To receive an activation code, select the Sign In option on the welcome screen.
- After you have received the activation code, you will be able to access Prime Video activation pages using the URL primevideo.com/mytv in a separate browser.
- Sign in to Amazon using your credentials on the activation page
- Next, enter the code into the field provided and then confirm it by pressing the Register Device button.
- Once the code has been successfully verified, you’ll be able to access the Prime Video app on the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of a Prime Video subscription and how much do they cost?
Below is the current price of the Amazon Prime membership
- Prime Video membership: $8.99/Month
Here are the current prices for Amazon Prime Student memberships:
How do I clear the cache from Prime Video on the Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Navigate to the home screen for the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Select the Settings option from the home screen.
- Select the Applications option from the Settings section. Next, choose the Manage Installed Applications option.
- Next, select Prime Video from the available apps.
- Next, tap the Clear Cache and then the Clear Data options.
Is there an add-on package for Prime Video?
Yes, you can add on a subscription to popular streaming entertainment channels like Starz, AMC, and A&E.
If I’m traveling in the USA, can I access Prime Video?
Yes, you can access Prime Video when traveling to the US. However, content availability may vary.