It is run through Nectar 360 Ltd, a company that is owned entirely by Sainsbury’s, Nectar is the largest loyalty program within the UK. It includes 300+ brand partners that include Esso, eBay, and Sainsbury’s.
Nectar was first introduced in 2002, and it has since become an essential item when you shop regularly with any of the brand partners like Sainsbury’s, Expedia, eBay, and more. Buy gasoline in Sainsbury’s or Esso.
If you make use of the Nectar card you will earn reward points which you can use to make your life simpler and more enjoyable.
Let’s find out the steps to applying for the Nectar card and then activate it on the internet at nectar.com/activate to start.
Activate Your Nectar Card at nectar.com/activate
Follow the steps below to sign up for your newly-received Nectar card.
- Visit nectar.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Choose the I already have a Nectar card option, then click Continue.
- Enter the 11th digit on your card, after 98263000.
- Once you have entered the number for your card, hit on the button to continue. (If you require any assistance with your card’s number, follow the link that reads “Need assistance regarding your card’s numbers?”)
- Follow the instructions on the screen and then enter the necessary information in order to enable your Nectar card.
- Your card is now activated and ready for use in your favorite stores.
How do I apply for the Nectar Card?
With the numerous rewards available every day, you must take advantage of a card from Nectar. There are three options to obtain a Nectar card.
To join Nectar Online: Go to nectar.com and fill out the sign-up form. Once you have completed the form, you’ll receive a Nectar credit card in 14 days.
Join in-store If you are unable to join on the internet, you may apply for the card in a Sainsbury’s store. If you’re in Sainsbury’s, grab an application pack and fill out the form. After you’ve completed the form then, you must return the form to the designated person.
Join through the Nectar App Another method to acquire a Nectar card is by downloading the Nectar application and following the instructions on the screen to buy the card. It is possible to download the free application through the Play Store or the App Store.
Register for Nectar Card Online
- Visit nectar.com and click on the Join Nectar button.
- Select that you don’t own a Nectar card option and then click Continue.
- Input your email address, then click Continue. (You must verify your email address in order to keep your account secure.)
- You’ll be sent a confirmation email by Sainsbury’s Nectar.
- The email will be opened, and click on the link to continue the registration process.
- Choose an account: Nectar as well as Nectar Business.
- Please provide your information – initial name and name of last name and date of birth.
- Select the button Continue.
- Enter your postcode, your property number, or your name, and select Find my address.
- The next page will prompt you to verify your email address, then click Yes, then continue.
- Complete the remaining steps to apply for the Nectar card.
Your brand-new Nectar card will arrive in the next 14 days. After you receive the card, it is time to activate it via nectar.com/activate in order to accumulate reward points.
How do I retrieve my Nectar Card Number?
If your card gets damaged or lost, you are able to choose to get a new one that has the same numbers. This is how you can recover the Nectar credit card number.
- Go to the page where you can retrieve your card.
- Input your Last Name DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) and Postcode within the document.
- Hit the Next Step button and follow the prompts on the screen to get your Nectar card number.
- You will be issued a new Nectar card within a few days when you have provided accurate details.
- If you have a Nectar card, you’ll be able to enjoy shopping with more than 350 partners and earn bonus points. However, the quantity of points you earn varies from store to shop, and partner to partner. It is therefore important to take care when using the card and get the most value from it.
Frequently asked questions
How do I log into my Nectar account?
You can sign into your Nectar account using these steps.
- Open the Nectar login page – account.sainsburys.co.uk/nectar/login.
- Fill in the details of your Email address and Password.
- Click the Login button.
How do I handle the details of my Nectar account?
It is possible to manage the details of your Nectar account online if you’ve registered to create an account. Visit the page to manage your account and enter your login information and then you are.
What can I do to redeem my Nectar reward points?
- You can redeem those Nectar rewards points in one of the following ways :
- Lunches out.
- Shop online at Sainsbury’s, Expedia, and eBay.