Merrick Bank is FDIC insured. It is recognized as one of the top 20 VISA card issuers. Merrick Bank has more than 3,000,000 cardholders and provided credit worth more than $5.3Billion. The bank also offers consumer financing options for marine, horse trailers, R.V., and other recreational vehicles. Customers can find dealers all over the United States to assist them in finding recreation opportunities.
If you have recently received a Merrick Bank credit card, you will need to activate it at merrickbank.com/activate before you can use it for purchases and payments.
Below are instructions on how to activate your Merrick Bank Credit Card.
Guide to Activate Merrick Bank Credit Card at merrickbank.com/activate
Activating your new Merrick Bank credit card at merrickbank.com/activate is quite easy. Follow the steps below to activate your card. The end of the article contains answers to common questions about the card.
- Open merrickbank.com/activate on a web browser.
- In the fields provided, enter your 16 Digit card number, your Last 4-digits Social Security Number and your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYYY).
- Once you have entered the information required, click on Activate your Card.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to activate your Merrick Bank credit cards.
- After activation, you can use it to make purchases or payments.
So, these are the quick steps that will help you activate your Merrick Bank credit card at merricbank.com/activate.
What should I do if I have a disputed transaction on my statement?
Merrick Bank can be contacted at Merrick Bank, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001 if you find an error in your statement. Box 9201, Old Bethpage (NY), 11804-9001
Include the following information in your correspondence
- Your complete name and account number.
- The exact amount of the error.
- Brief description of the error in your statement.
- You can also reach the Merrick Bank
- Within 60 days of the error appearing on your credit card statement
- You must wait at least 3 business days before an automatic payment is made to your card.
How do I pay my Merrick Bank credit card bill?
You have a variety of payment options to pay your Merrick Bank credit cards.
- The Cardholder Center allows you to make payments online.
- TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563.
- Merrick Bank, P.O. Box 660702, Dallas, TX 75266-0702 can send you a check or money order. Box 660702, Dallas, TX 75266-0702
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card – Where can I get it?
Merrick Bank Platinum Visa and Merrick Bank Secured Visa can be used at any location where Visa credit cards will be accepted.
With my Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card, can I get cash?
Yes, your Merrick Bank Visa card can be used to borrow cash almost anywhere. You can use the card in more than 200 countries worldwide and at over 2.2 million ATMs.
What hours are available for the Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card?
Merrick Bank customer service representatives are available 24/7. TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563.
What if I have bad credit? Can I still apply for a Merrick Bank credit line?
Merrick Bank offers many credit programs to help customers rebuild or build their credit scores. Merrick Bank may offer a credit card facility depending on your credit history.
Is a Merrick Bank Visa Credit Card able to help me re-establish my credit score?
TransUnion If you have a positive payment history and a consistent record, your credit rating can be reestablished.
What is Merrick Bank’s policy regarding late payments?
Late payments are those that are not received by the due date. Late payment fees will apply if your payment is not received by the due date. To avoid any late fees and adverse effects on your credit score, it is highly recommended that you pay the minimum payment or the entire amount on the due date.