First Bank & Trust’s Mercury Credit Card is a Mastercard that allows customers to purchase and make payments wherever the card is accepted. Mercury card falls under the middle-tier credit category. This means that customers must have an average credit score to be eligible. If you have received this card recently, to use it for making purchases and payments, you will first need to activate it on the www.mercurycards.com/activate page. To know how to activate the Mercury card on www.mercurycards.com/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Mercury Card on the www.mercurycards.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and navigate to the activation page of the Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate
- Once you reach the activation page you will be asked to sign in to mercury by entering your Username and Password.
- Enter your Username and Password into the appropriate field and press the Sign in button.
- After logging into your account, follow the prompts on the screen to activate it.
- To retrieve your Mercury username or password, click or tap the Forgot your username? button. If you forget your username, or Forgot password? Option (If you can’t recall the username). To activate your account, follow the prompts on the screen.
- You can also activate your Mercury Card by clicking the Activate my Card option from either the sign-in box, or the boxes that say – Respond to Mail Offer. Make a payment. You will need to click the Activate My Card button.
- You will be directed to the next screen when you click on or tap the Activate my Card button. Here you will be asked to enter information such as Your new card number, the Last 4 Digits from Your Social Security Number and your birth month and year.
NOTE: During activation, you will need to bring your Mercury card along.
- Once you have entered the information required in the field, press the Proceed button.
- You will be taken to the next screen when you click the Proceed button. Here you will need to continue your instructions.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to activate your Mercury card. You can use it for purchases or payments.
These are the steps you need to take to activate your Mercury credit card. If you are unable to activate your Mercury credit card using these steps, please contact Mercury card customer service by following these instructions.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the activation page of Mercury card using the URL – mercurycards.com/activate.
- Once you have reached the activation page you will need scroll down to the bottom and click on the FAQ. This will take you to the next screen.
- You will be able to look through common questions to find the answer to your problem.
- If you find the FAQ section insufficient to help you solve the problem, you can click on Contact Us to contact us. Scroll down to the bottom to activate the page.
- You can find all the assistance options available on the Contact Us page.
This is how Mercury Card Customer Support can assist you.