iON is a joint venture of GSS Media Network and eMedia Network. It’s known for connecting multi-cultural people around the world with entertaining and informative programming that comes from their home country.
The iON International TV App allows you to enjoy the best-in-class TV programming and radio programming on your streaming device, or anywhere else. You can also watch international TV shows via the iONTV app from anywhere, anytime.
ion TV Link Device HTML
To watch iON TV on your streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, you must install the iON TV application and activate it at ion.tv/link-device.html.
iON TV will soon be available on Android TV as well as gaming consoles like the Xbox One and PlayStation.
Guide to Link Your Device with iON app at ion.tv/link-device.html
Follow the steps below to activate and install the iON channel on your streaming devices if you have an active subscription to iON TV. Make sure your device is up-to-date and connected to high speed internet.
Activate iON International via Roku
Follow these instructions to activate your Roku device if it is already connected to your TV.
- Scroll down to the bottom and choose the Streaming Channels option on the home screen of the Roku device.
- Next, click on the Search option. Enter iON International into the search field by using the virtual keyboard.
- Next, choose the iON app in the search results and then tap the Add channel button.
- Wait for the app installation to take place on your Roku device.
- To open the app, tap the Go channel option after installation.
- An activation code will appear on your TV.
- Now visit https://www.ion.tv/link-device.html on another device.
- Click on the LINK DEVICE button under the Roku device.
- Sign In.
- Sign in if you have an existing subscription. Log in with your username and password from your iON account. If you do not have a subscription, click the Subscribe option and follow all the prompts.
- After logging in, enter the activation code. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete activation.
After successful verification, you will be able to watch iONTV on your Roku device.
Fire TV: ion TV Link Device HTML
You can activate the iON App using either a FireStick TV or Fire TV by following these steps.
- You can access the Find option directly from your Fire TV’s main screen.
- Use the search option in the Find section to locate the iON App.
- Once the app is found, tap the Get button.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch iON on Fire TV.
- You can generate the activation code for your TV and then leave it at that.
- Now, open ion.tv/link-device.html on your phone/pc browser.
- Under the Amazon FIRE Tv tab, select the LINK DEVICE option.
- Next, click the Sign In button in the prompt window. Log in with your account credentials.
- After logging in, enter the activation code. Next, follow the prompts on the screen.
Fire TV now has the iON app.
Activate iON App on Apple TV via ion.tv/link-device.html
Follow these steps to activate iON TV for your Apple TV with your iON subscription credentials
- Start the App Store app for your Apple TV.
- Use the search option to find the iON App.
- Once you have found the app, click on the Get button.
- The app will start downloading and installing on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app after installation is successful.
- A unique code and the activation link will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Now, access ion.tv/link-device.html on a computer or mobile device.
- Under Apple TV, select the LINK DEVICE option.
- Next, log in with your iON account credentials.
- After logging in, enter your activation code to connect your device.
Afterward, log in to the iON App from your Apple TV.
How do I subscribe to the iON International Package
If you have a valid subscription, activating the iONTV app on your streaming device takes only a few moments. If you do not have a subscription to iON TV, please follow the registration steps below.
- Use a compatible browser to visit www.ion.tv
- From the top right corner, click Subscribe Now.
- Choose your region: Australia, America, Canada.
- Select your preferred package from these options on the Order Now page
- Balkan Super Package
- Bosnian Package
- Croatian Package
- Serbian Package
- Pink Package
- Hungarian Package
- Package for Sri Lanka
- RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION.
- If you’re subscribing to the service for the first time, choose the NEW CUSTOMER option.
- I already have an iON Streaming Device.
- Select the BUY A STREAMING DEVICE option if you want to purchase an iON streaming device. If you have an existing iON streaming device, enter the link code, and click the NEXT Button.
- Select the program you wish to subscribe.
- Next, click on the NEXT button.
- Please enter your information, including first and last names, mailing address, address, city, state and zip code, phone number, mobile address, birth date, and email address.
- Once you have entered all required information, click on the Buy button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to pay for the subscription you have selected.
Now that you have an iONTV subscription, you can follow this activation process for compatible streaming devices.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a recommended speed for optimal performance?
Download speed for the iON app should be at least 3.0 Mbps.
Which payment method can I use?
Both Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment. You can also contact the iON customer support for other payment options.
Is the time of the channels on iON changing?
Yes, some channels on iON can be Time-Shifted. For more information, contact iON customer support.
Can I check the iON services prior to signing up?
Yes, iON offers a free 30-day trial period.
How do I contact the iON customer support?
You can reach iON via phone at 1 888 768 362.