Hoopla Digital is a digital library app that offers more than 1,000,000 titles, including the best-selling books, movies, ebooks and audiobooks. It also includes music, comics, and TV shows.
Midwest Tape’s division hoopla lets you listen, watch, and read your favorite content free of charge with your library card.
All major streaming devices can access the hoopla Digital app. Below are the streaming media players that are supported by hoopla Digital.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
You can stream hundreds of thousands of titles right on your TV by activating the Hoopla Digital app via hoopladigital.com/link.
Here are some things you should consider before you start reading, listening, or watching Hoopla with no ads using your library card.
- You will need a high-speed internet connection to stream unlimited video.
- Hoopla Digital offers an account. Sign up for free
- Patrons will receive a library card that allows unlimited access to the digital library.
- A supported streaming device, i.e. Roku, Android, Fire TV, etc.
- Access the hoopla digital/link URL from a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Activate Hoopla for Android TV
You are encouraged to follow the steps below in order to activate the Hoopla App on your Android TV.
- Turn on your Android TV to access the home screen.
- Navigate to Play Store
- To type hoopla Digital, use the virtual keyboard
- Choose the hoopla App from the search results.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once you have installed it, click Open and the Hoopla app will open.
- If necessary, enter the sign-in credentials to validate your Hoopla Account.
- On your TV screen, you will see an activation code.
- Save the code and visit hoopladigital.com/link on your computer or mobile browser.
- Click the LOGIN button to enter your Email address and Password.
- To link your device to your Hoopla account, enter the code.
- Now your Android TV should be able to stream Hoopla digital content.
Hoopladigital/link: Activate hoopla Digital for Apple TV
You can activate the Hoopla App on your Apple TV by clicking here
- From the Apple TV’s home screen, go to the App Store.
- Click on the hoopla Digital app to download it.
- Open the app from the home screen.
- On the screen, a 4-digit activation code must be displayed.
- Note it down before accessing the activation URL – hoopladigital.com/link.
- Enter your Hoopla login details (email and password) and click LOGIN.
- Next, enter the link code into the required field and click on the activate button.
- After activation is successful, the device will sync to your Hoopla account.
- Now you can borrow TV and Movie titles from the vast library.
Link Hoopla to Roku by using the Activation Code
Roku is another platform that offers stunning picture quality. You will enjoy an exceptional viewing experience with many outstanding features. You must activate Hoopla Digital Roku to stream Hoopla.
- Look for the hoopla App in the Roku Channel Store.
- Click the Add channel button to install the hoopla App
- Start the app, and log in to your account using your hoopla credentials, if asked.
- On the TV screen, a four-digit activation code will be displayed.
- Open a web browser from a second device.
- Visit hoopladigital.com/link on the browser.
- Click LOGIN to enter your Hoopla login details. If you don’t already have an account on Hoopla, sign up for one now.
- Enter the code and click on Activate.
- Roku TV users can now access the hoopla Library.
You can stream your favorite movies and shows in less than 5 seconds.
Fire TV: Activate Hoopla Digital
Amazon App Store has Hoopla Digital. Follow the below steps to install it on your Fire TV so you can start watching the top movies.
- Turn on your Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store from the home screen.
- You can use the remote control to access the Search feature, and search for hoopla apps.
- To download and install the app, click the Get button.
- After installation, launch the hoopla digital app on Fire TV.
- Follow the prompts on screen to receive an activation code.
- Go straight to the activation URL: hoopladigital/link for a laptop or mobile.
- Enter your log-in details, and then click on the LOGIN button.
- To complete the process, enter the code in the required field.
- Wait for your TV to refresh!
- Hoopla is now available for streaming on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Hoopla activation failed – What to do?
If you experience an activation error, please refer to the following tips.
An expired activation code has been entered: This is one of the most common causes of activation errors. It is not recommended to use the code again. You can access the activation page on a supported device. Repeat the process until you are satisfied.
If you’re a patron, you can get the hoopla Digital Library card. You can stream difficult-to-find content with the card
Sign-in details are required: If you don’t already have an account, you won’t be able to activate the hoopla. Register for a hoopla account on the official website.
About Hoopla App
You can download titles to your Hoopla Digital device using the app. This allows you to watch them later without Wi-Fi. The hoopla app has many great features, including:
- Instantly download and stream online content
- Available 24 hours a day.
- Access the hoopla Library anytime, anywhere.
- There are thousands of new titles. View Ad-Free.
To stream content anywhere, anytime, you can also download the latest Hoopla Digital app to your tablet or smartphone.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log into Hoopla
To log in, go to hoopladigital.com from your smartphone/computer.
How do I sign up for a Hoopla Account?
Click GET STARTED TODAY if you do not have an account. Enter your Email Address, Confirm your Email and Password and confirm the password. Once you have completed the details, click on the AGREE button. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your signup.
How do I connect my Hoopla Account with my TV?
After you have installed the hoopla app to your device, you will need to generate a 4-digit activation number. Use the code at hoopladigital.com/link to sync your device with your Hoopla account.