Hoichoi, a service from India, is an Indian subscription-based streaming service that is available to Bengalis who reside all over the globe. The company is owned by SVF Entertainment, and the streaming platform is accessible across all major streaming devices, such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung TV, and smartphones.
Hoichoi offers free and paid subscription plans that provide amazing content. With new content added each month, you’ll have plenty to enjoy.
Connect your media player streaming to your TV and activate the Hoichoi application via hoichoi.tv/activate to watch more than 500 Bengali films and more than 2000 popular songs.
Guide to activating Hoichoi at hoichoi.tv/activate
If you are a fan of Bengali music and films, then you must install the Hoichoi app on your device. Make sure you have these items in your possession prior to opening hoichoi.tv/activate and completing the activation procedure.
- compatible streaming device
- a Hoichoi account and a Hoichoi subscription.
- a stable internet connection and excellent speed.
- a second device for accessing the Hoichoi TV activation URL.
- Learn how to enable Hoichoi to stream Hoichoi originals along with famous movies, shows, and music.
Hoichoi TV activates on the Fire TV Stick.
Here are the steps to enable Hoichoi on your Fire TV Stick.
- From the Firestick home screen, choose “Find”.
- Go to Amazon’s App Store.
- Use the magnifying glass icon, then look for Hoichoi. Hoichoi application.
- Hit the Install button for the application on your FireTV.
- After installation, you can open the app to receive the code.
- Keep the screen on while you go to hoichoi.tv/activate on an alternative device.
- Log in using Hoichoi account information and follow the directions for entering the number.
- Select the “Activate” button to close the process.
It’s official! The Hoichoi App is available for your Firestick.
Hoichoi can be activated on Android-based smart TVs.
Take a look at the Hoichoi activation instructions below if your TV is an Android-based TV like a Sony Bravia, Mi TV, OnePlus, TCL, etc.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your TV. Google Play Store on your TV.
- Utilize the virtual keyboard to find the Hoichoi TV application.
- After the app appears on the screen, you can select it.
- Click Install and download and install Hoichoi. Hoichoi
- application for your TV.
- Open the app and follow the instructions on your television to receive the code.
- Now, open a Web browser on your computer or mobile, and then go to hoichoi.tv/activate.
- If you’re not signed in, you need to enter your login information.
- After logging in, enter your activation code and then click the “activate” button.
You can now stream local Bengali movies and shows with the Android TV.
Log in and activate Hoichoi TV on Apple TV.
Follow the steps below to install and activate Hoichoi for Apple TV and stream over 22,000 Bengali songs, films, and shows.
- Visit the Apple Store on your Apple TV and search for the Hoichoi application.
- Select the download button and install the application.
- Start the Hoichoi app after it is installed on the Apple TV.
- Within the app, select the “My Hoichoi” option.
- Then, click on the Activate Device option. (You will be able to see this option beneath in the Email area as well as the Password area.)
- When you click the button, it will give the user an activation number.
- Save the code before going to hoichoi.tv/activate on a different device.
- You can enter your cell phone’s number, then hit the log-in button. You are able to log in using Facebook, Google, Apple, or email.
- Enter the four-digit code you received from your number, and then click Submit OTP.
- Enter the code shown on the TV screen, then select “Activate.”
- If you’re a member of a Hoichoi subscription, then you can watch your favorite shows via Apple TV.
Hoichoi App activation on Roku through hoichoi.tv/activate
The Hoichoi streaming application is available on the Roku Channel Store. Follow these steps to stream more than 2,000 Bengali songs.
- You can go to the home screen using the home button on the remote. Roku remote.
- Open the “Streaming Channels option. From there, choose the “Search” channel option.
- Enter Hoichoi in the search field. Once the app is displayed, click on the Add Channel option.
- Start the app and then select the “My Hoichi” option.
- Then click the Activate Device button and generate a unique number.
- Record the code, then open a different device (a phone, computer, or laptop).
- Go to hoichoi.tv/activate and then enter your username and password.
If prompted, enter the code on your television and press the “Activate” button to complete the activation process.
It’ll take only a few seconds, and then your Roku is now set for streaming Hoichoi TV.
You can stream shows such as The Golden Opportunity, Veni, Vidi, Vid, A Complete Stranger, A New Beginning, In Search of Sound, The Comeback, Biyer Paka Kotha, A Promise to Be Keepen, and A Desperate Aim on your device at no cost. However, you’ll need to endure ads, and there’s a limit on your streaming for free.
Explore the plans for subscription below to get access to Hoichoi’s vast library and to stream your favorite shows without ads.
- Family (INR 899/year) Family (INR 899/year): The family subscription allows you to stream from two devices at once and connect up to eight devices.
- Solo (INR 599/year) The Solo (INR 599/year) plan allows you to stream from one device and connect up to five devices.
How do I subscribe and set up an account? How do I subscribe and create an account?
- Go to hoichoi.tv/viewplans.
- Select the plan you want to sign up for, then enter your number and click the “Sign Up Using Email option.
- Fill in the necessary information: name, email, and password.
- Click “Continue” to continue.
- After that, you must add the payment information and complete the transaction.
Frequently asked questions
Can I watch Hoichoi absolutely free?
Hoichoi does have free and paid plans. So, you can watch your favorite Bengali films for free by using your Hoichoi login information.
How do I turn on Hoichoi on my TV?
Go to the store for applications and download the Hoichoi application. After that, you can launch it to receive a coupon. Then, go to hoichoi.tv/activate and enter your sign-in information. On the page to activate your device, you will need to enter the code that appears on the screen of your TV. When you’ve entered your code, press the Activate button. The device is now active.
Which devices can run Hoichoi? Hoichoi app?
Hoichoi is available for download on Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, LG Smart TV, Mi TV, and Samsung Tizen. Additionally, you can download the app for Android or iOS to stream live on the go.