Gaia was previously known as Gaiam. It is an independent video streaming service and community which focuses on Yoga, fringe science, and other media. Over half a million subscribers have signed up for the streaming service in more than 185 different countries.
If you are looking to watch the content of this streaming service on your desired media player, you will need to activate Gaia at the www.gaia.com/activate web page. Below is information about how to activate popular streaming players like Roku and Apple TV.
Guide to Activate Gaia at www.gaia.com/activate Page
Learn to activate Gaia App on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV
Roku Media Player at gaia.com/activate
- You will need to turn on your Roku Player and connect it with your TV. Connect your Roku Player and TV to the Internet.
- Next, sign in to your Roku account if you don’t already. Once you have successfully logged into your account click the switch on your Roku remote. This will take you to the home screen for your Roku account.
- Scroll down from the Home screen to view the streaming channels. The next screen will display a list of various channels. This screen will allow you to choose to scroll down to view the Gaia app list or to use the Search Channels to locate it.
- Once the app is found, open its preview page by pressing the Channel. If you are prompted to enter a PIN to complete the installation,
- After the channel is installed on your Roku Account, you will need to go back to the Home screen to locate the Gaia channel.
- Next, you’ll need to open the channel (if prompted) and sign in to Gaia. Make a note of the activation code that appears on your screen.
- You will then need to open the Gaia.com/activate webpage on a web browser from your computer or mobile and enter the code in the box.
Apple TV at gaia.com/activate
- Turn on your Apple TV, and connect it to the internet if necessary. You should also ensure that you are logged in to your Apple account.
- Once you have logged in to your Apple account, you can go to the App Store.
- Once you’ve found the app you will need it to be downloaded and installed on your Apple TV.
- After installation is completed, launch the Gaia App on your TV to sign in to your account. You will need the activation code to activate the Gaia app.
- Next, go to the Gaia.com/activate page from a web browser on your computer or mobile device and enter the code at the prompt field.
NOTICE: Log in to Gaia to access the activation page.
- Once your activation code is verified successfully, Gaia app will be available on your Apple TV.
Gaia.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
- You will first need to connect the Amazon Fire TV stick to a power supply to turn it on.
- Next, connect the device to an HDMI port on your TV. Finally, turn it on. After that, you will be prompted to pair the remote (if it is the first pairing).
- Once your Fire Stick has been connected, you need to download the Gaia App from Amazon. You can find the app using the Search feature.
- After finding the app, follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device. Enter your Amazon Video pin if prompted and then click Continue.
- Launch the app on the TV using the installed apps menu on Amazon Fire. Now copy the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Next, open the gaia.com/activate web browser from either your mobile or computer. Sign in to your Gaia account before you can access the activation page.
- When asked to enter the code, enter it and then follow the onscreen instructions to activate your account.
- After activation is completed, you’ll be able to access the Gaia App using your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the Gaia app for streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.