Walt Disney Television also owns Freeform, which is a basic cable channel. It is known for its programming geared towards young adults and teenagers, as well young women between 14 and 34.
More than 92 million households in America subscribe to Freeform TV. The channel can be accessed via various smart media players, including Apple TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire TV.
You must activate the Freeform TV channel to be able to watch it on your smart media player. Here is how to activate Freeform TV from your smart media player.
Activate Freeform TV Channels on Smart Players at freeform.com/activate
Here are the steps for activating Freeform on Roku and Apple TV. Below are the steps to activate Freeform on Roku, Apple TV and Fire TV.
- Activate Freeform Channel in Roku Media Player at freeform.com/activate
- First, download the Roku Channel Store App and then install it to your Roku Media Player. Next, enter the activation code to activate the app. These are the steps to enable Freeform on your Roku.
- Connect your Roku media player to your TV by turning it ON.
- Connect your device to your TV and then go to the Roku home screen. The Roku Home Screen will allow you to access the Roku Channel Shop.
- To search for Roku Channel Store Search, you will need to enter “freeform” into the field. Next, click the search button.
- From the search results displayed on your screen, you will be able choose the Freeform application. This will take to the next screen.
- Next, click “+Add channel” beside the app.
- Follow the prompts to install Freeform on Roku.
- Launch the app after installing it. When you launch the app, you will be taken to the sign-in screen.
- After entering your login credentials, click on the sign in button.
- A 7-digit activation code will be displayed on your TV screen after you log in to app. This code is necessary in order to activate your TV.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer or smartphone and go to the freeform.com/activate page.
- Once you’ve landed on the Freeform channel activation page, enter the activation number you remembered earlier in the box provided. Then click the connect button beneath.
- Follow the prompts to activate Freeform from your Roku Media Player.
- After you’ve completed activation, your Roku device should allow you to view your favorite content on Freeform channel.
Accessing freeform on Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch at freeform.com/activate
Follow these steps to access Freeform channels for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Go to the App Menu on the iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch to open the App Store app.
- Click the Search option in the App Store. In the provided field, enter the Freeform keyword. Next, click the Search button.
- After you’ve selected the Freeform option from the search results, you will be taken to the next screen.
- Next, click on the Download button. Wait for the app to be downloaded and installed on your Apple device.
- Now, you will need to open Freeform on your device. Now, the app will open on your screen. The app will open on your screen.
- Click the Sign in button and enter your login credentials.
- After you log in, you’ll see a 7-digit activation code on your screen. This code is necessary to activate the app. Keep it handy.
- Now, go to a web browser on your computer or smartphone and enter the URL – https://freeform.com/activate in the address bar.
- The activation code should be entered into the appropriate fields on the Freeform channel activation webpage. Next, press the Connect button.
- Follow the prompts to activate the Freeform channel. You will then be able watch the Freeform channel on your Apple device.
Activating Freeform Channels on Amazon Fire TV at freeform.com/activate
Follow these steps to access Freeform on your Amazon Fire TV.
- First, turn ON your Amazon Fire TV. Next, go to the Amazon App & Games Store.
NOTE: You must log in to install the Freeform app from Amazon.
- For the Freeform app, you will need to search Amazon App & Games Store. Once you have found the Freeform App you can download it to your Amazon Fire TV.
- Next, open the app on your Amazon Fire TV. If prompted, sign in to your Freeform Account.
- After signing in, the app will display a 7-digit activation code on your screen. You will need to make a note of the activation number in order to activate the app.
- Then, you will need to go to a web browser on your smartphone or computer and go to freeform.com/activate page.
- Once you’ve landed on the Freeform channel activation page, enter your activation number into the appropriate fields and click the Connect button.