No one has been spared by the COVID-19 pandemic, whether it’s a person or an entire industry. It is normal to feel discouraged if your small business has been hardly affected by the pandemic, and you are experiencing a severe financial crisis. We understand your situation and we wish you a quick recovery. In this guide, we will discuss how you can fuel your business by completing a no-obligation application form at www.forwardline.com/activate.
How to Activate ForwardLine Account at www.forwardline.com/activate?
ForwardLine offers an online process that is simple and efficient. You only need to go to the ForwardLine official website to activate your account. The procedure is easy if you follow the steps below.
- Start your browser on your computer or laptop.
- In the URL bar, type https://www.forwardline.com/ and press the “Enter” button.
- FordwardLine will now have you on its home page.
- Click the button “ACTIVATE NOW”, located in the middle.
- This will take you to your main activation page. (Note: You can directly visit www.forwardline.com/activate to begin the activation process.)
- Enter the 16-digit Activation code, Business ZIP Code and Phone Number.
- Click the “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Now you will be on the “Business Information” page.
- Complete the page by filling in all details.
- Fill out the remaining two stages, “Get Results” or “Upload Documents”, in the same way.
One of the authorized personnel will review your application. One of the authorized personnel will contact you via email or telephone shortly. Once you are approved, funds will be transferred to your bank account.
ForwardLine will not hesitate to verify your credit history as well as the strength of your company.
How does ForwardLine funding work?
“Can anyone apply to a Platinum Business account?” You might wonder. It doesn’t work that way. To understand how it works, you might want to read the following steps.
Step 1: Submit an Application This will provide insight into the strength of your business. ForwardLine will be able to quickly make a decision on funding you.
Step 2: Get connected. The authorized department will verify your details. They will monitor your financial health. Your business tax ID, although not very important, will speed up the process. What other information is needed? What else?
Step 3: Get funded The loan administrator will send you the documents.
Notice: Only after you have read the terms and signed the contract, can you proceed.
How do I apply?
It’s super easy to apply. Go to the web portal from your computer, and click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Once you have arrived, you will need to fill out certain information to complete your application.
- In the section “Business Information”, enter details such as –
- Time in Business (0 – 11 months, 12–23 months, 24–35 months, etc.
- Gross Annual Sales (Less Than $49,000, $50,000- $74,999 and $75,000- $99,999 respectively.
- Amount Request (The amount requested must be between $5,000 – $2,000,000).
- Industries (Gas Stations, Flower Shops, Dry Cleaners, Distributors, Construction, Furniture and Entertainment, etc.
- Name of the business
- Are you registering your business under a different name? (Yes, or No)
- Business email
- Business people
- First and last names
- Enter your address, ZIP, City, State, etc.
- Is your business address the exact same as your home? (Yes/No)
- Accept credit cards at your business? (Yes or no)
- Click the “CONTINUE!” button.
Next, you will need to complete the other crucial stages: “Get Results” or “Upload Documents“.
FordwardLine will assign you a Code, which will come in handy in the later part when you access the forwardline.com/activate link to complete the procedure.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my FICO score?
No! No. Applying for a ForwardLine business account or receiving funds through ForwardLine will not affect your FICO score.
How can I find out if I am eligible for a ForwardLine loan?
ForwardLine can help you get a loan for your small business if you are a current owner of a business that has been in existence for less than three years and have sales of at least $75,000 per year.
Are there any fees upfront?
It is simple and easy to apply. There is no upfront cost.