ENT Credit Union is commonly known as ENT. It provides credit loans to Ent Air Force Base. The company was founded in 1989 and has since expanded to serve communities across the Front Range. ENT currently has more than 400,000 members and 40 service centers.
ENT offers a variety of products and services, including checking, credit and debit cards, loans, and banking. You will need to activate your ENT card on ent.com/activate if you just received it. Follow the below instructions to activate your ENT card via the ent.com/activate webpage.
Guide for Activating ENT on the www.ent.com/activate Page
You can easily activate your ENT card through a variety of platforms, via online, Telephone Number (included in your card mailer), Online banking (under Services > Cards Controls) or Contacting an Executive Member Service. Here are the steps
Activating ENT Via Online Banking
- go to the Online Banking login page using the URL – https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login.
- Once you have landed on the login page for ENT Online Banking you will need your Username. Click or tap the CONTINUE button to proceed to the next screen.
- Next, enter your password and then click or tap the CONTINUE to log in.
NOTE : To reset your password or sign in to your account, click or tap the ” Forgot Your Password?” option.
- After logging into your account, follow the prompts on the screen to activate your ENT card.
Activating ENT Via Contacting Call Centre
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the homepage of ENT using the URL – https://www.ent.com/.
- After you have reached the homepage, scroll down and click the Support to be taken to the next page.
- Next, go to the Search Ent.com search box and type the ” Activate keyword”. You will see auto-suggestions such as activate a debit or activate the card. Select any of the options to be taken to the next page.
- Next, click on the How can I activate my debit card? option. Then click on the Contact Center
- You will then be prompted to continue the activation of your ENT card.
Activate ENT Card Online at ent.com/activate
- Open a web browser from your computer, tablet or phone and navigate to the ENT activation page by using the URL: ent.com/activate
- After you have reached the activation page you will need sign in to your account. Click on the Log In button. Once signed in, confirm your new card information and activate it.
- After activation, your ENT card can be used to make purchases or payments.
These are the steps you need to take to activate your ENT Card on the ent.com/activate webpage. You can contact the call center or use online banking to do so.