You might live in Arizona, Alabama or Florida, Colorado or Louisiana, Georgia or Nevada, Mississippi, or North Carolina.
Conn’s HomePlus is a publicly-traded “furniture and mattress, electronics, appliances, and appliance shop” that offers everything you need for enhancing the appearance of your home.
Conn’s is headquartered in Texas’ Woodlands. The card was launched to give its customers maximum benefits when they shop for home appliances.
To reap the rewards and benefits of your Conn’s Credit Card, activate it at www.conns.com/activate if you have just received it.
To activate your Conn credit card, you will need the following requirements:
- Card details (Card Number, Expiration Details, etc.)
- Enter correct Conn’s HomePlus account credentials
- An internet-connected computer or mobile device.
Conns.com/activate to activate your Conn’s credit card
You must have your Conn’s card details ready before you can access the activation page. The following steps will allow you to activate your Conn credit card:
- Conns.com/activate is available in a web browser.
- Click on the ACTIVATE HERE option. It will display a “locked sign”.
- Enter your Email address and password. If you do not have the credentials, click on the REGISTER button.
- Click on the log in option.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to access your Conn’s HomePlus account and activate the card.
- Simply enter the details and click on the ACTIVATE button.
Once your card has been activated, it is now possible to use it for payments.
How to create a new customer account with Conn’s HomePlus
To sign up as a new customer with Conn’s Home Plus, follow these steps.
- Go to the Create Account Page.
- Please enter the necessary details such as your name, last name, email address, mobile number, and password.
- Check the box “I’m a human”
- Click on the SUBMIT button.
Your Conn’s Home Plus customer account has been activated. You can now use the credentials to activate Conn’s new card at conns.com/activate.
How to prequalify for Conn’s Homes Plus Card
You may want to shop at Conn’s HomePlus with a Conn’s card. It’s a simple three-step process
- For the system to verify your details, you will need to enter your Basic Information.
- Enter your Financial Info.
- The third step will show you the results.
- This is how to check if you are eligible for a new card.
- Click the Prequalify Now button at conns.com from your computer.
- Enter the lat 4-digits from your ITIN/SSN and your phone number. These details will enable Conn’s vendors to extract the necessary information to speed up your request.
- Click the CONTINUE button. By clicking on the CONTINUE button you agree to the Terms and Conditions for Conn’s. You also agree to receive messages by Conn’s.
- Next, fill in your financial information.
- Once you submit your financial information, the system will inform you if you’re eligible for a Conn card.
These are the steps you need to follow in order to activate your Conn’s card. You will enjoy many benefits, including building your credit and receiving 0% interest on qualified purchases.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Conn’s official issuer?
Conn’s credit cards are issued by Synchrony bank. Its account number starts at 60345906.
How do I pay Conn’s installment on my card?
An online portal is the best way to pay Conn’s installment. To pay your bill, you can log in to your account. To pay by telephone, dial 1-800-511-5750
Where can I find more information about my Conn’s Card?
Logging into your Conn customer account allows you to see your balance, update account information, and make payments.