Boost Mobile is a US wireless service provider. It is the country’s best-prepaid wireless. Its super-low prices mean that you get value for every dollar spent. This is why it is so popular with every household. You can also read the entire post about Boost Mobile benefits, activation at boostmobile.com, SIM swapping and other details.
Why Boost? Benefits of Boost Mobile
Let’s first look at the benefits that Boost Mobile can offer.
- High-speed data
- Mobile hotspot
- Unlimited text and talk
- There are no annual service contracts
- There are no roaming fees
- There is no overage charge
- No monthly bills
- No Credit Checks
- National coverage of 99%
- Data deprioritization during congestion
- For amazing phone deals, tie-up with top brands
Boost is a top-rated software company.
Activating Boost Mobile Sim – Bring Your Own Phone
Boost Mobile lets you bring your phone to get the Boost mobile SIM. You will need to verify your phone’s eligibility before activating the SIM.
Before you bring your phone to the Boost network, there are some prerequisites:
- To activate your phone, unlock it. For unlocking your phone, contact your current service provider.
- If you have to keep your existing number, please ask your provider for your account number. Make sure your number is activated and fully paid. You should not cancel your services with your current provider before the Boost services have been activated.
- For Android devices, dial *#060# to find your IMEI number. For iOS devices, go the Settings> About Phone section.
These are the steps you need to follow for activation.
- Go to the link https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html in your web browser.
- Enter your device ID into the box and then click the “Continue” button.
- It will let you know if your device qualifies for the Boost network.
- You can purchase a Boost SIM to activate your phone if it is compatible with this network. If your device is not compatible with the Boost network you can purchase a new phone (which will work with the Boost network) and enjoy the Boost Mobile network. Let’s get started with activation.
- Click the ‘Activate’ link at the top of the page.
- Choose the “New Customer” option from the dropdown.
- Choose the option Use my own device with Boost Mobile SIM’.
- Answer the question, and then provide the information.
- To activate the process, click the “Continue” button.
Boost Mobile Activation – New Device
- Go to the official website at https://www.boostmobile.com/.
- Click the “Activate” button in the upper corner.
- During activation, you will need to provide SIM details, ID details, as well as Contact details.
- You can then recharge your SIm using any of the plans available.
- Make sure to review all details and then make the final payment.
- You have activated your Boost Mobile service. Enjoy.
Transferring an existing number into Boost
It’s easy to transfer your existing number to the Boost network. Here’s what you should do.
- Go to the official site and click on the “Activate” option.
- Select the “Keep Existing Number” option. Now, Boost Mobile will contact your current service provider to resolve the matter.
Keep your original SIM in place until activation is complete. You will receive an SMS to confirm this.
Within four to twenty-four hour business days, your number will be activated by the Boost network. You can continue to use your number until the switch is completed.
If the number is not transferred to the Boost network in twenty-four hours, you can contact the Boost support and help team.
Best Boost Mobile Phones
If your phone isn’t eligible for the Boost mobile network, you can still get a new one. These are some of the top boost mobile phones that you should consider purchasing:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE G780F
- Moto G Power
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Moto G Fast
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- LG Stylo 6
- Google Pixel 5
You can purchase the mobile devices at great prices at the official BoostMobile website. They are also available online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Do I need a new SIM?
Yes. You can use the Boost network with a new mobile SIM card called boost.
Where can I obtain the SIM card?
The Boost Mobile SIM Card Kit can be purchased online at Boost Mobile or at your local Walmart. To purchase the SIM, you can contact a Boost Mobile Customer Care agent.
My phone is locked. What should I do?
To unlock your phone domestically, contact your old service provider/ carrier if your phone is locked. Sometimes the phone locks because of unpaid financial obligations. You can resolve this issue with your previous carrier.
Three SIM cards are included in the Boost mobile SIM Kit. Which SIM card should I choose?
Each SIM can be used with different phones. To find the correct SIM number, you can use the official website by entering your device ID.
Are Boost Mobile devices on 5G?
Yes. Yes. Boost Mobile has several 5G-capable phones, including the Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, as well as iPhone models. The Celero 5G 5G is Boost Mobile’s first 5G phone. It is an Android phone.
Is Boost Mobile a security company?
Yes. Yes. Boost Mobile provides complete digital protection with virus protection, online identity security protection and spam blocking as an add-on. This add-on is $5.99 per month.
Sprint has Boost Mobile?
No. Boost Mobile was previously owned and operated under the control of Sprint. DISH purchased Boost Mobile after the merger of Sprint and T-Mobile.
Is there an activation fee for Boost mobile?
There is no activation charge for Boost mobile.