The fitness app Beachbody On Demand allows you to work out from anywhere. You can access a variety of workout videos, yoga classes, world-class trainer support, and nutrition programs, including 21-Day FIX and P90X, 8-Week Obsession, 9-week Control Freak, LIIFT4, and Transform.20, Job 1 and Barre Blend.
You can access the app on many streaming devices and smart TVs, including Roku, Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, and more. Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Apple TV are some of the options available. The information covered here will help you install and activate Beachbody On Demand using the official link beachbodyondemand.com/activate.
You must activate your devices before you can proceed with activation. Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Apple TV, you need to sign up on beachbodyondemand.com to create your Beachbody On Demand account.
Register for a Beachbody On-Demand Account
Follow these steps to register for your Beachbody On Demand account.
- Visit the official website at https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/.
- Click the “SIGN UP” button in the upper right corner.
- You will be redirected to another page if you select a plan.
- In the provided space, enter your valid and active email ID and click the “Continue” button.
- Follow these steps to complete your signup.
Registering for a Beachbody account, which you will need to activate your membership, is a crucial step. Complete the above steps first.
Activate Beachbody on Demand via Roku.
Follow these steps to activate and install Beachbody On Demand on your Roku device.
- Make sure that your Roku device has a Wi-Fi connection
- Click the “Home” button on your Roku remote to go to the Roku device’s homepage.
- Look under the Menu section for the “Streaming Channels” option, and then select it.
- Click on the “Search” option. The search box will open.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type ‘Beachbody on Demand’ into the search field.
- Select the “Beachbody On Demand” app from the list.
- Click on the “Add Channel” option to begin the download process.
- Once the download is completed, the installation will automatically begin.
- Once the installation is completed, you can launch the application by opening it. On the screen, you will see an activation code.
- Go to the www.beachbodyondemand.com/activate link from your PC or smartphone.
- Log in using the credentials of your Beachbody account.
- The activation code will be entered in the box. Click the “Submit” button.
- After activation is complete, you can check the Roku screen. The screen will automatically refresh, and you’ll be able to access the content from the Beachbody app.
Activate Beachbody on Demand on Amazon Fire TV?
Follow the below steps to activate the Beachbody on Demand app for your Amazon Fire TV. First, ensure that your smart TV has an active internet connection. Next, follow these steps:
- You will see the Menu option when you press the ‘Home” button on your TV remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the left side. You can use the keyboard on the screen to type “Beachbody on Demand” in the search box and then click the Start Search button.
- Click on the ‘GET’ or ‘DOWNLOAD’ button to select the Beachbody app.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the app.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen along with instructions.
- As per the instructions, go to the official activation link – www.beachbodyondemand.com/activate – and sign in to your account.
- In the appropriate space, enter the activation code and click on the “Activate or Submit” option.
- Now you can enjoy Beachbody app workouts on your Amazon Fire TV.
Activate and stream Beachbody on Demand on Apple TV.
Beachbody On Demand content can be streamed to your Apple TV via AirPlay with an iOS device. These are the steps:
- Get the Beachbody On Demand App for iOS Devices on your iPhone/ iPad.
- You must ensure that both the Apple TV and the Apple device are connected to the same Wi Fi network.
- Go to Settings and enable AirPlay on your Apple TV.
- Now enable AirPlay on your iOS device (iPhone/ iPad). Any Beachbody video can be opened.
- Tap the AirPlay icon in the player to select your Apple TV.
- The video will begin streaming on your Apple TV.
Chromecast allows you to stream Beachbody On Demand.
Via a Personal Computer
- Google Chrome is required for your computer.
- Connect your Google Chromecast and PC to the same Wi Fi.
- Open Chrome on your PC and go to Beachbody’s official website (www.beachbodyondemand.com) and sign in using your credentials.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner to select the “cast” option.
- Select your device from the search results.
- You can now load Beachbody content to your smart TVs.
Via Mobile Device
- Download the Beachbody On Demand App from the Play Store to your mobile device.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the app.
- Play the video and click the cast icon at the top.
- You will now see all the options for casting. Select your device.
- That’s it! Your smart TV will automatically load the mobile content.
Frequently Asked Questions
What subscription plans are available for Beachbody On Demand
Three subscription plans are available:
- Quarterly-Annual Plan for $39
- Semi-Annual Plan for $59
- Annual plan starting at $99
Can I download Beachbody On Demand workout videos?
Yes. You can download the videos and then access them offline.
I would like to switch my coach. My change request will be sent to my coach.
Can I stream Beachbody on Demand videos to multiple devices?
Yes, you can stream videos from multiple devices.
Can I cancel my Beachbody Membership? Can I cancel my Beachbody membership and get a full refund?
Cancelling your Beachbody On Demand membership is simple. To cancel your membership, call 1-800-470-7870. If you are eligible for the Money Back Guarantee, you will receive a refund. Within three to five business days of canceling, the refund will be processed.