Barclays will take over Banana Republic’s credit card program. This page provides more information about the planned bank transition. On June 20, 2022, the Banana Republic Rewards Visa(r), Credit Card and Gap Inc. merge.
The Banana Republic rewards Mastercard(r), and Banana Republic Reward World Mastercard(r), names will not change. The Visa Signature(r), Credit Card will be discontinued.
This programme includes the Banana Republic Rewards Mastercard (r), Mastercard(r), and World MasterCard(r).
Your One Membership can be used to shop at all four of our companies. You can take your One Membership with you wherever you go, whether you are traveling with Navyist Rewards, Athleta Rewards or Gap Good Rewards.
Banana Republic Activate card :
If your Gap Inc. credit card account was opened:
- Call 866-450-2330 on or before May 7, 2022 or 866–450-2335 if Icon Cardmember. Or click HERE to activate your Icon Card online.
- To activate your account online, please call the number listed on the back of the card (or click HERE) on or after May 8, 2022.
- Visit the page https://bananarepublic.syf.com/activate
- The 16-digit credit card number is first on the page.
- Enter the 3 digit security code found on the back of your card.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN.
- Click the button to activate your card.
Banana Republic Rewards has moved the credit card program of Synchrony from Barclays to Synchrony. Your new credit card will arrive in the mail by mid-June. The card features a new design, but all the great benefits you already love. You’ll continue to get great benefits without an annual fee. For the most current information and details, keep checking back here.
To make the transition seamless, if you are planning to make a June payment, please refer to the MAKING PAYMENTS section.
Please note that if you opened your account after March 31, the new credit card will be mailed to you between June 20-24. Start using your card immediately after activating it.
- Continue to make payments as usual until June 16.
- Beginning June 16, you will no longer have access to your online credit card account through Synchrony at bananarepublic.syf.com/login.
- All payments that were scheduled to be made on your Banana Republic Rewards credit card after June 16 are canceled.
- You can make an online payment until 11:59 ET on June 15. You can make a modification to an autopayment or scheduled payment until 7:00 PM ET on June 15.
- You can make a payment by phone until 11:59 ET on June 15. You can make a modification to an autopayment or scheduled payment until 7pm ET on June 15.
GET READY TO ACTIVATE
- You can activate your card beginning June 20 at 6 a.m ET.
- It is important that you immediately destroy your Banana Republic Rewards credit card from Synchrony, as it is no longer valid.
- Visit bananarepublic.barclaysus.com to set up and manage your account online, set up repeat payments and enroll in paperless statements.
- Notify merchants who automatically bill your account, such as utilities or mobile phone companies, of the new information. You should also update online merchant accounts that store credit card information to facilitate check-out and digital wallets.