CTV Television Network is commonly known as CTV. It is a popular Canadian English-language terrestrial television network that is part of Bell Media, a subsidiary of BCE.
This Canada’s largest privately owned TV network features a lot of American shows like The Big Bank Theory and Good Doctor. Fox Show, Castle, Unforgettable and CSI among others.
To view CTV on your streaming device, you will need to have a participating TV provider. After installing the app, go to ctv.ca/activate to activate CTV.
Guide to Activate CTV Network on ctv.ca/activate
The process of accessing the CTV on streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV and Samsung TV is very simple and can be completed within 10 minutes.
You will need to log in to your TV provider to activate the CTV App.
How to activate CTV App on AndroidTV
Android TV is compatible with the CTV streaming app. You can download the app and activate it on Android TV.
- Go to the Apps section of your Android TV.
- Get the Google Play Store.
- Look for CTV App in the Play Store.
- Click the Search button to select the CTV App from the results.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch CTV on Android TV.
- Go to the Account Management section from the welcome screen and click Sign-in.
- An activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit ctv.ca/activate now to connect your TV provider.
- Choose your service provider, then sign in using the appropriate credentials.
- Click on Activate to enter the code.
CTV can be viewed on Android TV. Get your daily dose of excitement and fun with this new feature.
CTV App Activation for Apple TV
To access the extensive library of movies, shows, and channels on Apple TV, install and activate the CTV App.
- Access the App Store from your Apple TV.
- To find CTV apps, use the Search option in the App store.
- Once you have found the app, click the Get button to download it.
- To launch the app, simply tap the Open button after installation.
- Go to the Account Management section and select the Sign in option.
- An activation code for one will be displayed on your screen.
- You can keep the screen active by visiting ctv.ca/activate.
- Use the search function to find your service provider.
- Register with the relevant account credentials.
- Next, enter the code into the field that appears and then submit it.
You can now return to your Apple TV connected screen and begin enjoying the CTV app content you want.
CTV.ca/activate CTV to Activate on Roku
The CTV App can be installed on any Roku device and you will never run short of entertainment.
You can add and activate CTV App on your Roku device by following these steps:
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels section of your Roku home screen.
- Search the Roku store for the CTV app.
- To add the app, press the Add channel button.
- After installation, click the Go to Channel button.
- From the welcome screen, select the Sign In option under Account Management.
- This will give you a code and activate ctv.ca link.
- Go to the CTV activation Page and choose your TV provider.
- To sign in, enter your credentials for TV Provider.
- After logging in, enter the code and follow the prompts on the screen to activate the account.
Steps to Install CTV App on FireTV Stick
Fire up your Fire TV with the latest content from CTV App. These are the steps that will help you activate CTV for your Fire Stick.
- Navigate to the Find section of your Fire TV.
- To locate CTV Apps, use the Search option.
- To install CTV on Fire TV, select the app from the search results.
- Once the app is installed, click Open to launch it.
- Go to the Account Management section within the app and choose the Sign in option.
- An activation code will be displayed along with instructions.
- Visit ctv.ca/activate from a mobile device or web browser.
- Choose your service provider, then sign in with the account credentials.
- After logging in, enter the activation code. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the process.
- Now, you can access the CTV App on your Amazon FireTV device.
ctv.ca Activate on Your Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps to activate your Samsung Smart TV.
- The Home icon button can be found on the remote of your Samsung Smart TV.
- Open the Samsung Smart hub on your TV screen.
- Use the search option below to locate the CTV App.
- After you have found the app, click the Install button.
- Wait for the installation to be completed.
- After the app is installed, launch it on your TV to access the Account Management section.
- Click the Sign-in button under Account Management.
- A unique code will appear on your TV screen.
- Visit ctv.ca/activate from your web browser/mobile device.
- Choose your service provider, and then sign in using its credentials.
- To verify your subscription, sign in and provide the activation code.
- To avoid activation problems, make sure you update your TV.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible for content to be viewed without registering?
You can watch the latest episodes of most of your favorite shows on CTV without having to sign up for an account. You can only access them for a short time. CTV also offers a selection of the best Hollywood movies and complete seasons of many shows, which you can access even without signing up.
Can I use the CTV app when traveling in Canada and the US?
Access the CTV app from any device, including your TV or mobile phone, anywhere in Canada. It can’t be used outside of Canada (including the US).
What should I do if my TV credentials are not working?
Start the CTV app again and follow the activation process at ctv.ca/activate. You should also check your internet connection. For assistance, contact your TV Service Provider if the problem persists.
Is CTV able to be controlled by parents? Is CTV parental-controlled? If so, how do you use it?
Yes, the CTV app has Parental Control. This feature requires you to enter a PIN in order to view content that is above the age limit. To set or modify a PIN/Passcode, open the profile screen and click the Edit option beside the PIN field.