Only the authorized portal will be accessed, i.e. If you have the code on your phone or tablet, you will only need to access the authorized web portal. Once you have entered the code, click the “Next” button. Only then can you access your Microsoft account.
This guide will help you to get the best out of the official link. It also explains what to do if it isn’t working.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect? How can you use it?
People with devices such as the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and others can play Minecraft. You can play Minecraft easily by using the aka.ms/remoteconnect connection. You can also play Minecraft on your smartphone – iOS or Android – by logging in to your Microsoft account.
Connect your gaming console to your Microsoft Live Account if you own a PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One, Xbox Series S or Xbox X console. You can now play Minecraft with friends on different platforms once you have connected. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, or PlayStation 3, you may need to use Aka MS Remoteconnect.
You can still play with your friends on Minecraft on any other platform or console using the crossplay feature.
You can also transfer Minecraft store to another device. This is how it works:
- Enter an 8-digit code at aka.ms/remoteconnect
- To link your Microsoft account to your PS network account, log into your Microsoft Live Account
- Once the accounts have been linked, sign in to your Microsoft account and click the “Play” button.
- Click the button to return to the main screen of Minecraft Game.
- Swipe to your right to reach “Friends” tab. Click the button “Add a friend”.
- To find friends, you will need to provide your Microsoft Gamer tags.
Step-by-Step Guide for Setting up Minecraft Crossplay on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation4
Follow the steps below –
- Turn on your PS4 console to navigate to the “PlayStation Store”
- Search for “Minecraft PS4” in the Nintendo Shop.
- Once you have found it, click on the Download button.
- Then, you will need to create a Microsoft User account.
- Sign in to your PS4 device by going to the Minecraft home screen.
- To receive an 8-digit code, click the link. This code will be needed later to activate your account at aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Open the link above in your browser. Enter the code you received.
- Click the “Next” button to continue with the instructions.
- Log in by entering your details.
Simple Steps to Delete Minecraft Saved or Corrupted Game Date
Below is a list of steps you can take to remove all corrupted and saved game dates.
- Start Minecraft, and navigate to “Settings”.
- Click the “System Settings” button and then click “Storage”.
- Click on the “Game Storage” button to open the Minecraft store files.
- All files can be deleted, including saved game dates.
How do I fix aka.ms/remoteconnect error?
Sometimes, people encounter the aka.ms/remoteconnect problem when trying to access their Microsoft account. This is usually on their consoles, PS4, or Nintendo. This error is usually caused by corrupted game data or changes to devices. This error can also be caused by corrupt game data, changes of devices, etc. You may want to solve the problem yourself. You can also contact professionals to resolve the problem.
Get in touch with Minecraft Customer Support
Sometimes you might discover that certain problems are beyond your control. You should seek professional help in such cases. You can use the online contact form to do this. To fill out the online form, visit the official website. Complete the form as directed and then click “Submit”. You can also attach screenshots.