Virgin Atlantic is well-known for its award credit cards that offer a reward to customers. You get points for every transaction that you make with the reward card.
These earned points can be used to upgrade your flight, purchase a new car, or for other purposes. You can also earn double points if you use your Virgin Atlantic card or Virgin Holidays cards.
If you have recently received your new Virgin Atlantic card, you must activate it on virginatlantic.com/activate before using it to make online purchases and payments. Follow the instructions below to activate your Virgin Atlantic Card.
5 Easy Steps to Activate Virgin Atlantic Card at virginatlantic.com/activate
Before you follow the below information to activate your Atlantic credit card on virginatlantic.com/activate, make sure to keep your card details handy. During activation, you will be asked to verify your card details.
Firstly, launch a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and open Virgin Atlantic activation URL – virginatlantic.com/activate.
Manage Direct Debit.
Steps to download the Virgin Money Credit Card App for Android
Follow the below instructions to download the Virgin Atlantic Flying Club app for Android to manage your Virgin Money and Virgin Atlantic Credit Card.
- Go to the App Menu on your Android device and tap the Play Store icon.
- Search for Virgin Money Credit Card App. You have two options: browse the available applications, or use the Search option (fastest).
- Select the Virgin Money Credit Card Application from the list of search results.
- Next, click on the App preview page and press Install. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- After you have installed the app successfully, go back to the App menu and then open the application.
Steps to Install Virgin Card App on iOS Device
Follow these instructions to download and install Virgin Atlantic Money Credit Card App on your iOS device, such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- To begin, open the App Menu on your iOS device. Next, tap the App Store icon.
- Once you have accessed the App Store section, go to the Search option and search for Virgin Money Credit Card App. You can browse the available apps or search the Search option to find the application.
- Use the search option to search for Virgin Money Credit Card. Then, press the search icon.
- Select the Virgin Atlantic flying club application from the search results.
- Click the Preview Page to install the app. Wait for the process to complete.
- Once the app has been successfully installed, go back to the menu and open the application.
Now, when you have successfully installed the Virgin Atlantic Card application on your respective device via virginatlantic.com/activate, launch it and link your Virgin Atlantic card to it.
Sign in to the app’s welcome screen if you are prompted. To activate your Virgin Atlantic credit card, follow the prompts on-screen.
The card will allow you to make purchases at the desired stores and websites.
So, these are the steps you need to follow to activate your Virgin Atlantic card on the virginatlantic.com/activate page.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my Virgin Atlantic card?
Also, visit usaa.com/activate to activate your USAA card
Here’s how to activate your Virgin Atlantic credit card if you are a Virgin Money Credit Card Customer
- Register online for your Credit Card service.
- Click the Continue button and select Yes on “Would like to activate my card now?” If you have already signed-in details, visit the sign-in page.
- Enter your Customer ID and click on the Sign in button.
- Next, enter Password then click on Submit.
How can I locate my Virgin Flying Club number?
Forgot your Flying Club number? You will need to enter your email address, first and last names, as well as your password. The Flying Club Number will be delivered to your email.
Can I cancel my Virgin Atlantic Credit Card?
To cancel your credit card for any reason, call the customer service number at 0345 4454 1111. They are available 24 hours a day.
Who issues the Virgin Atlantic Credit Card
The credit card is issued by Clydesdale Bank PLC, also known as Virgin Money.
How do I see my PIN?
Simply sign in to Virgin Money Credit Card App to view your Personal Identification Number. Next, click on the card image to view it. Follow the instructions.