Are you a sports enthusiast? Are you a sports fan? Do you enjoy watching TV shows like Texas Metal, Full Custom Garage and Motor Mythbusters? If you answer in the affirmative, we believe you are here to learn how to activate Velocity GO (MotorTrend) on your streaming device via velocity.com/activate (watch.motortrend.com/activate). These steps are simple to understand and easy to follow.
Velocity has been rebranded MotorTrend as MotorTrend. This is an extension of Motor Trend, the automotive magazine.
Velocity can also be accessed via streaming media services such as Fubo TV and Hulu with Live TV.
Things to consider (Prerequisites).
To ensure that the MotorTrend activation process goes smoothly, please review the following requirements.
- A stable internet connection is essential with high speed.
- MotorTrend can be subscribed via a participating TV provider.
- A supported streaming device, for example, Roku, Fire TV, etc.
- You can also access the activation page using a second device.
- MotorTrend GO has been updated. Also known as MT GO App.
Steps to Activate MT Go on Amazon Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV, and then go to Search.
- Enter Velocity in the search box and click the Search button. If Velocity doesn’t appear to be the right search term, enter “MotorTrend Go” in the search field.
- Click on the Search result to select the MT GO application and click the Get option for it to be installed.
- Launch the app once the app is installed on your Amazon Fire TV.
- You will find an activation code in Settings.
- Take down the activation code, and then open a web browser from your mobile device or computer.
- Open MotorTrend activation page – watch.motortrend.com/activate or velocity.com/activate on your browser.
- Enter the seven-digit code into the field and click the “Activate!” button. button.
- Select your TV provider before activating your device.
- If prompted, log in to your TV provider’s account.
- To activate the device, follow the instructions on the screen.
- MT GO is now available on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Activate Velocity GO on Roku via velocity.com/activate
- Turn on your Roku device first and then connect it to Wi Fi.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and choose Streaming Channels.
- Select Roku Channel Store.
- Browse through the Roku Channel Store to locate MotorTrend Go or use the Search option.
- To add the app to Roku’s channel list, click on the Add Channel option. Follow the prompts.
- Once the app is installed, go back to the home screen. Then launch the app using the channels list.
- On your TV’s screen, you will see a 7-digit activation number. Copy the code.
- Open a web browser on a computer or mobile device.
- Type watch.motortrend.com/activate and open it.
- Click on Activate to enter the code that you copied earlier.
- Choose your cable TV provider.
- On the next screen, you will need to log in to your TV provider account.
- You can now watch MotorTrend on Roku after you have signed in successfully.
Activate MotorTrend Go on Android TV
- Open the Play Store app on your Android TV. Use the search option to find MotorTrend GO(Velocity).
- Install the app on your Android television.
- Click Open after installation to launch the MT GO App on your TV.
- Open Settings to generate an activation code.
- Next, copy and paste the activation code displayed on your screen. Open a web browser from your computer or on your mobile device.
- In the address bar of your web browser, enter velocity.com/activate and open the page. If the URL – velocity.com/activate doesn’t open the activation page, visit watch.motortrend.com/activate.
- Enter the code into the field provided and click Activate.
- Select your service provider from this list.
- If prompted, sign in to your cable TV accounts.
- Follow the prompts on screen to complete activation.
- Your TV screen will automatically refresh and you can now view any content from MotorTrend on your Android TV.
Activate Velocity on Apple TV via watch.motortrend.com/activate
- Open the App Store on Apple TV
- Search for MotorTrend GO. To find the app in App Store, you can use the Search option.
- Click on Get to download the app and install it on your Apple TV.
- After installation, launch the app.
- If prompted, log in to Velocity and find the activation code.
- Visit watch.motortrend.com/activate on a web browser. Earlier the activation link was velocity.com/activate.
- Enter the 7-digit code below and hit Activate to activate Velocity Go on Apple TV.
- You now need to choose your TV provider.
- Use your email and password to log in to your service provider account.
- Your Apple TV has successfully activated MT Go.
About Velocity GO Channel
Velocity, originally known as Discovery HD Theater and a sports TV network in America, broadcasts automotive-themed programming. The 24/7 HD basic cable network was originally known as Velocity, an “upscale male network”. In 2018, Motor Trend would be rebranded as Motor Trend. This guide will help you enjoy your favorite shows, regardless of whether you’re a Velocity fan or not.
Motor Trend content can be viewed on your TV provider’s service. If you are unable to sign in, contact your provider.
Here are some of the most popular shows.
- The Fastest Cars in South Africa
- Iron Resurrection
- Finnegan is faster
- Super Models
- Classic Cars
- Garage for Two Guys
- Car Fix
If you follow the steps carefully, you won’t have any problems. However, if you do, repeat the steps, and use the code at watch.motortrend.com/activate to enjoy the above shows.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What are the costs of watching?
MotorTrend GO (Velocity), a channel of your TV provider, allows you to watch Motor Trend content free.
How do I sign up for Motor Trend?
Motor Trend will assist you in creating an account. Go to the sign-in page, and then select your TV provider. If you don’t see your pay-TV provider listed, please contact your service provider.
What can I do to reset my password?
Click the Forgot Password link on the sign-in page. Follow the instructions on screen to retrieve your MotorTrend password.