Activate TruTV at Trutv.com/activate on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and other streaming devices.
You can access TruTV via streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV. To access TruTV on these devices, visit the Trutv.com/activate page. Follow the below instructions to activate TruTV.
Guide to Activating TruTV on Smart Devices at www.trutv.com/activate
Here are step-by-step processes to activate TruTV on different devices.
Activate the TruTV Channel on the Amazon Fire Stick at Trutv.com/activate.
- First, go to the Search option from your Amazon Fire Stick’s main screen.
- Enter TruTV and then press the search button in the search box.
- You will find the search results on your screen. Click the Free or Download button to install the TruTV app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- After the application is installed on your Amazon Fire Stick, you will need to open it.
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen that opens the application. Copy it.
- Once you have received the activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the activation page for the TruTV.
- You will need to type Trutv.com/activate in the address bar.
- Once you have reached the activation page, you will need to enter your activation code and confirm it.
- You will then need to follow any on-screen instructions to activate the device.
Activating TruTV via the trutv.com/activate page for Apple TV
- First, go to the App Store and search for TruTV.
- After you have found the TruTV app on your Apple TV, you can download the application and install it on your Apple TV.
- After the application has been installed on your TV, you will need to open it and copy the code.
- After you have received the activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Next, go to the TruTV activation webpage using the URL www.trutv.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, click the submit button.
- After the activation code has been verified successfully, your TruTV channel will activate on your Apple TV.
TruTV activation on Roku at Trutv.com/activate
- Connect your Roku stick first to the HDMI port on your smart TV.
- Next, turn on your TV and choose the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search Channels option from the left-hand sidebar. You will need to type “TruTV” into the search box. You will see a search result on your screen.
- To get to the preview page, you will need to choose the TruTV app icon in the search results. To install the application, you must select the +Add Channel option from the preview page.
- After the app is installed, you’ll need to go back to your home screen and find TruTV.
- An activation code will be given to you when you launch the TruTV app from your Roku device.
- After you have received the activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The URL for the TruTV activation page is trutv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the prompt field, and then submit it. After that, sign in with your TV provider (if prompted), and then follow the prompts on screen to complete activation.
These are the steps you need to take in order to activate the TruTV channel from the trutv.com/activate webpage for streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, and Apple TV.