Formerly known under the name NetSpan, Telemundo was an American Spanish-language satellite TV network that is owned by NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises. Telemundo has a wide range of content in all 50 states, and programs in more than 100 countries in 35 languages.
Telemundo broadcasts original programming and programs to Latin American audiences in the United States. These programs include new programming and telenovelas as well as reality tv, sport, films, and many other types of programming.
If you want to watch the Telemundo network on your streaming devices, such as Fire TV, Roku, or Apple TV, you will first need to add the Telemundo app on your streaming device and activate it at telemundo.com/activar.
Follow the below instructions to learn how you can activate Telemundo.com on your streaming device.
Guide to Activate Telemundo Network via telemundo.com/activar
- Activate Roku Streaming Device
- Select Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
- Select the Search Channels option, and then type Telemundo into the search bar by using the virtual keyboard.
- Next, choose the Telemundo application from the search results.
- Next, click the Add Channel button.
- To activate the code, go back to the home screen after installing the app.
- Visit telemundo.com/activar on a web browser on your computer or phone.
- In the prompt field, enter the Telemundo activation number and click CONTINUE.
- Select your TV provider now and log in using login credentials
- To activate the device, follow the prompts on the screen.
- Telemundo is now active, so you can stream your favorite content to your Roku streaming device.
Telemundo.com Activar Fire TV / Firestick
- Open the Apps section on your Fire TV.
- Next, you can browse the list of apps to locate the Telemundo application. You can also use the Search option.
- After you have found the app, click Install and add it to your Amazon Fire TV.
- To launch the app, click Open after installation.
- On your TV’s screen will be displayed an activation code and instructions.
- Once you have the activation code, go to a web browser on your computer or phone, and open telemundo.com/activar.
- Enter the activation code below and click CONTINUAR.
- Next, select your TV provider under the “Seleccionesuproveedor de cable” section and sign in with your TV provider login credentials.
- Telemundo can now be streamed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Activate Telemundo on Apple TV
- Navigate to the App Store section of your Apple TV.
- To locate Telemundo, browse the list of available applications. To locate the app, you can also use the search function.
- To install Telemundo’s app, click the Get button on the Telemundo app preview webpage.
- To activate the code, open the app after installation.
- Now, launch a web browser on your computer or phone and go to the Telemundo activation page – telemundo.com/activar.
- Click CONTINUAR to enter the 7-digit activation code under Ingresa el Codigo de Activacion.
- Choose your TV provider under the “Seleccionesuproveedor de cable” section and sign in to your TV provider account (if prompted).
- Telemundo Network will now be available on your Apple TV.
So, the above steps will help you activate the Telemundo app on your Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV via telemundo.com/activar.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What is Telemundo?
Telemundo is the best app for Spanish-language TV series. The app allows you to stream the content directly on your smartphone.
How do I watch Telemundo English?
Telemundo can only be viewed with English subtitles. The only way to stream the content in English is via Telemundo. English dubbing is also not possible.
When will the latest episodes of the shows be available on the app
After the show airs on TV, the new episodes will be available on Telemundo.
What are the charges for Telemundo?
You can access the Telemundo content free of charge if you have an active TV subscription.
Some episodes of Telemundo are locked. How do I unlock them?
To access all content, you will need to sign in with your TV subscription. To unlock the episodes, you will need to create an NBCUniversal account.