Download Sling App. Sling App. You can also download it for iOS and Android devices. Go to the app store on your device to download the app. Once you have downloaded the app, you can connect to the same Wi Fi network that your Smart TV connects with . You will need to enter your email address and secret password in order to sign in. Once you confirm your login, sign in using the Sling TV app for your Samsung Smart TV.
You can watch Sling TV on your Samsung Smart TV. How to sign up to download, install, and then stream Sling TV from your Samsung TV. Learn how to optimize the performance of your Samsung Smart TV features when using Sling TV.
Your Samsung TV can be customized with Sling TV apps. You can choose your preferred channels and programming. You can also view live programming on the app. You can also stream live TV. You can also search for specific channels using the sling TV app. You can watch your favorite shows instantly on your Samsung Smart TV.
HOW DO YOU ACTIVATE A SLING SAMSUNG TV?
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV with a wired or wireless connection by turning on the power.
- Then, grab your Samsung TV remote. Next, press the Home button.
- The Samsung Smart Hub will then be opened. Select the Apps option.
- Navigate to the search box at the upper right.
- Sign in to Sling TV. Once you’ve searched, you can select the app.
- Download and install Sling TV on your Samsung TV.
- Log in using your credentials and open the app from your TV’s home screen.
- You can stream multiple channels of Sling TV based on your Samsung Smart TV package.
UTILISATION OF SLING TV ACTIVATION CODE
- Sling.com/samsung is available in any web browser.
- Enter the code on your Samsung TV screen.
- Select the subscription package.
- Click the Continue button.
- Log in to your Sling TV Account
- Sling can be streamed on Samsung TV.
HOW DO I CONFIRM STREAMING ON A SAMSUNG TV SMART?
To stream, activate your Smart TV. Next, create a Samsung account using the link sling.com/activate . You will need to identify your device and confirm it.
- Once you have completed the initial setup, your TV will allow you to access the main menu.
- Select the service that you prefer. You may be able to connect your streaming or gaming device via HDMI.
- Next, connect the Samsung Smart TV with a computer via Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Next, sign in with your existing Samsung account or create a new one.
- After logging in, enter your username and password and click OK.
- Next, you will be asked to sign the consent form to these terms. The Smart TV will now be ready to connect to online streaming services.
- Next, sign up for a VPN to enable streaming services to be set up on your device.
- You will find the URL for the IP for Media Streamer at the right-hand end of the email confirmation.
- After signing up, you will be able to turn off your Samsung Smart TV.
- Select Network > IP Settings. Enter the IP addresses for the Media Streamer service. Click Save with Url sling.com/samsung
- After you have set the IP settings, your Smart TV will test your Internet connection.