Oxygen is owned by Oxygen Media LLC. This division of NBCUniversal is called Oxygen Media LLC. It is a popular channel known for its true crime stories and women-focused shows, much like Lifetime.
Oxygen TV is subscribed to by more than 82 million households in America. Investigation Discovery and HLN are the main competitors to this network.
The Oxygen app can be accessed on all major streaming platforms, including Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV. With your TV subscription, you can also view the channel on your Android or iOS device.
You will need to download the Oxygen TV App and activate it at oxygen.com/link in order to watch Oxygen and other on-demand content from E! USA, SYFY, and Oxygen on your streaming device.
Guide to Activate Oxygen App at oxygen.com/link
This guide will show you how to install and activate Oxygen TV on your streaming device quickly. To avoid any problems during activation, make sure you have the following requirements.
- Updated streaming device.
- TV Provider login credentials.
- Access oxygen.com from a second device
- Connect both devices to the internet.
Follow the steps below to learn how to access Oxygen TV from different devices.
oxygen.com Link To Apple TV
You can stream movies and catch up on the latest season of your favorite true-crime shows. Here are the steps to install the Oxygen app onto your Apple TV.
- Visit the App Store on Apple TV.
- Use the search option to locate the Oxygen app.
- Next, choose the app you want to install from the search results.
- After installation, tap Open to launch Oxygen on Apple TV.
- To activate your TV, follow the prompts.
- On your second device, go to oxygen.com/link
- Enter the activation code, and then click the CONTINUE button.
- Choose your TV provider, and then sign in with your username and password.
Oxygen Insider content can now be viewed on Apple TV.
Activate Oxygen App on Android TV via oxygen.com/link
The Oxygen app for Android TV is essential if you love crime shows and own an Android TV. You will never miss new episodes, sneak previews, bonus clips, or any other features if you activate the app for your Android TV. Follow the steps below to enjoy Oxygen on Android TV.
- Navigate to the Apps section on your Android TV.
- Select the Google Play Store app from the Apps section.
- Use the search option to locate the Oxygen App.
- Once the app is found, click the Install button.
- To activate the app, open it after installation.
- Once you have the code, open oxygen.com/link from your phone/pc browser.
- To verify your subscription, enter the activation code.
Now you should be able to access the Oxygen app from your Android TV.
How to access oxygen on Amazon Fire TV
Follow these instructions to access Oxygen from your Amazon Fire TV.
- Select the Find option on your Fire TV.
- Use the virtual keypad to search for Oxygen.
- To install the app, choose the app from the search results and click the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app.
- A unique code and an activation link will be displayed at oxygen.com/link.
- Open the oxygen.com website link from a mobile or desktop computer.
- Tap the CONTINUE button to enter the activation code from your Fire TV.
- Next, log in using your TV provider credentials and follow any prompts on the screen.
You can then return to your Fire TV and start watching your Oxygen TV favorites.
Connect your Roku device with Oxygen App
Follow these steps to install and activate Oxygen on your Roku device. Enjoy the convenience of viewing the channel’s offerings at your own time.
- Navigate to Search from your Roku’s home screen.
- Type Oxygen into the search box using the virtual keyboard.
- Select the Oxygen app from the search results and then tap the Add channel button.
- Wait for the app to be installed on your Roku device.
- To launch the Oxygen app on Roku, simply press the Go to Channel button after installation.
- To activate your code, follow the prompts on your device.
- Once you have the code, open a browser from your phone/pc to visit oxygen.com/link.
- Click the CONTINUE button to enter the activation code.
- To verify your subscription, sign in to your account with your TV provider.
After successful verification, you will be able to view the Oxygen app content from your Roku device.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How can I fix my video playback problems?
These workarounds can help you solve the problem of Oxygen TV not loading.
- Find and fix problems with your internet connection.
- Restart your streaming device.
- Ensure that the app and your device have the most recent updates.
- Clear the Oxygen app cache
- Clear cache from streaming devices that don’t allow you to do so, and install the app again.
What shows are Oxygen broadcasted in HD?
All original Oxygen programming can be viewed in High Definition. Some acquired series may also be broadcast in Standard Definition, (SD).
Is closed captioning possible?
To entertain viewers who are hard-of-hearing, all Oxygen programming can be closed-captioned. There may occasionally be exceptions.
Do I need to open a new account?
You don’t need to create an account if you already have a username or password from your TV provider. If you do not have an account with your TV provider, however, you will need to use a valid email address. For more information, contact your TV provider.