News 12 is your best source for the most recent news, weather updates and investigative information. News12 is also available in Westchester, New Jersey, and Long Island. It also covers Connecticut’s Hudson Valley. Brooklyn, New York and The Bronx.
To view local news, weather forecasts, and storm coverage, download the News 12 app for your streaming device. Enter a code to activate the app at news12.com/activate using an activation code.
News12 is compatible with many devices including industry leaders such as Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV.
News12.com/activate: Activate News 12 App for Apple TV
These steps will allow you to stream News12 on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- It can be connected with high-speed Internet. Streaming content can only be done with stable and fast high-speed Internet.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search the search bar for News 12 app
- To install the app, click the Get button
- Return to your home screen to launch the News 12 app
- You will see an activation code and number on your TV’s screen.
- Go to news12.com/activate with your phone or computer.
- Choose the region where you would like to receive updates.
- Enter the activation code in the prompt box and click SUBMIT.
- Register with the credentials given by your TV provider.
- Your Apple TV will be ready in a matter of seconds.
Activate News 12 Fire TV with Activation Code
These steps will allow you to activate News12 for your Fire TV Stick.
- Fire TV’s home screen can now be accessed.
- To navigate to Amazon App Store, use the remote.
- Click on the magnifying glasses icon and type News12 in the search bar.
- Once the app appears on your screen, click the Get button.
- Install the New 12 app and then launch it.
- On your screen will appear a unique registration code. To activate your account, you will need this activation code.
- Now, open your browser on your phone/computer and navigate to the News 12 activation page news12.com/activate.
- Choose your preferred location from these options. (Bronx; Brooklyn; Connecticut, Hudson Valley. Long Island New Jersey. or Westchester.
- Enter the activation code in the next field.
- To begin, sign in to your TV provider.
- All details will be verified by the system.
- After verification, activating News12 on Fire TV takes just a few seconds.
Activate News 12 via TV Provider for Android TV
Android TV users can also access News12 content.
- Turn on your Android TV, then visit the Play Store.
- Search for the News12 app to install it.
- Launch the app to receive your activation code.
- Save the code news12.com/activate before you go to the activation link.
- Enter the activation code to select your region.
- Click “SUBMIT”.
- From the drop-down menu, select the participation TV provider that you would like to use.
- Sign in to verify your account with the TV provider.
- That’s it! Now your Android TV can be activated. You can now view 24/7 hyperlocal news and weather forecasts.
Steps to Activate News12 Roku
These steps will enable you to activate News 12 channel on your Roku streaming device. For the past few months, the Roku Channel Store was unable to locate the News 12 channel application.
- To access the Roku home screen press the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
- Click on the Search Channels tab.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter the app name
- Click the Add channel button to add the app Roku.
- Launch the app to activate the app
- Save the code and then open news12.com/activate on your mobile browser or computer.
- Enter your registration code and select the region you prefer, then click SUBMIT.
- Enter the following information to activate your TV provider: