Elan Financial Services provides virtual and corporate credit cards and payment services to help reduce costs, improve oversight and control, and optimize cash flow.
If you recently received a new credit card from Elan, you need to activate it at myaccountaccess.com/activate before using it for any purchases and payments.
You will need your login credentials (login ID & password), card numbers and the last 4 digits of your SSN to activate your Elan credit card.
Guide to Activate Your New Credit Card at myaccountaccess.com/activate
These are the steps you need to follow in order to activate your credit card online.
- Visit myaccountaccess.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- In the prompt field, enter your Card Number, Last Four Digits of SSN, and 3-digit code (security code) on the activation page.
- Next, click the activate button.
- Follow the prompts to activate the screen.
- That’s it. Now your Elan Credit Card has been activated and is ready for use.
Why do I need Credit Card Online Access?
While you can activate your credit card at myaccountaccess.com/activate without having online account access, however, if you create one, you can easily manage your card, pay your credit card bills, and check your statement.
Follow these instructions to get online account access.
- Sign up for online access
- Enter your credit card number, 3-digit security codes and last 4 digits from the SSN.
- Select one of the following options to confirm your identity
- 4-digit PIN
- Next, create a PersonalID and password. It’s also possible to enter your email address but this is optional.
- After you have completed all information, click the Submit button.
- Next, follow the prompts on screen to complete your sign-up.
- Online Access to Credit Cards is Now Available
- Personal ID must contain 7-22 characters, including numbers, letters and special characters that do not include spaces.
- Passwords must contain between 8-24 characters and at least one number, letter, special characters, spaces, and three consecutive characters.
Activate Elan Card using Online Access
These steps will allow you to activate your Elan Credit Card online.
- Sign in to Online Access
- Enter your Personal ID, and click CONTINUE.
- Next, enter your password then click Sign in
- After logging in, navigate to the Service tab.
- Select the Card Activation option under the Services tab.
- To activate your Elan Credit Card, fill in the information and follow the instructions on the screen.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover my personal ID?
These instructions will help you recover your Personal ID if you forget it.
Sign in to your account
– Click the “Forgot Your Personal ID?” button.
– Next, enter your Credit Card Number, 3-digit security codes, last 4 digits SSN (Social Security Number) and ZIP Code. Click the SUBMIT button.
– Next, follow the prompts on screen to retrieve your ID.
How do I contact customer service to report a stolen/lost card?
Contact customer service at 800 558 3424 if your credit card is lost or stolen. You can also reach Cardmember Service by email, signing in to your account and selecting the Messages option.
How do I get technical support and assistance for my browser?
Call 877 334 0460 if you have any questions about internet browser configurations or technical support.
How can I pay by mail?
You can send a payment to your card at the following address.
Cardmember Service, PO Box 794088, St. Louis MO 63179 0408
You can also send an overnight payment to the following address
Cardmember Service, 824 N. 11 Street, St. Louis MO 63101 1016